New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Have a first gen iPad. If I would upgrade in the future, I would choose a Samsung Galaxy tab. Apple simply doesn't want users to take full advantage of their devices, instead limit their exp, I know you can jailbreak and its fairly easy, I have done that, but still the iOS is limited and a Google Android device would be better. Simply put, Apple devices are just lifestyle statements, clearly in terms of function, most users would prefer flexibility.

In any case, I would like to boast how I use the iPad. Aside from using the tablet at home in surfing the net it is also my Mitsubishi Adventure's LCD monitor. So how do I do it, well, just install the OPlayer lite in your iPad, upload some videos (any format) and you're ready to watch. To use it in the car, you would need a windshield mount for your iPad, then mount it at the center (mare sure your windshield visibility is good), activate it's Bluetooth and pair it w/ your stereo (w/ Bluetooth functionality of course) so much so that the sound of the iPad is then outputted in your car's speakers, similar to using your phone hands free. To add, my iPad is not 3G but I have an iPhone w/ 3G that I can use a a hotspot, so I can use my iPad as a semi GPS device as well, play you-tube videos and surf while in the car. So, will I need an overhead projector that can only play DVDs for car entertainment, I guess not.

Any further questions on how to do this, just let me know.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^iba parin iPad compare to tab 10.1 I have both tab 10.1 and ipad2...

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ^iba parin iPad compare to tab 10.1 I have both tab 10.1 and ipad2...

+1... i have friends who own tab 10.1's, but are ditching them in favor of the ipad 2.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ipad2 parin, especially kung kumpleto ka sa gamit sa bahay ng apple. Imac, apple TV, apple airport express etc.

Simple joys of a lazy sunday morning, watching an episode of History channel on youtube thru ipad, linked to airport express linked to apple TV connected to flatscreen tv with home theater system.. all being controlled with a flick of a finger.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Iphone hotspot to use an Ipad .. pwede pala yun? .. Very nice!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    You just have to make sure you have your car chargers w/ you for your iPhone / iPad, especially for the iPhone, having its Bluetooth-3G-Hotspot on, takes a lot of its battery life.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLestat View Post
    You just have to make sure you have your car chargers w/ you for your iPhone / iPad, especially for the iPhone, having its Bluetooth-3G-Hotspot on, takes a lot of its battery life.

meron ung extra battery pack na pwede ikabit sa iPhone.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Skinny on IPAD 3
    -2048 x 1536 = Retina Display
    -A5X Processor, Quad-core graphics. Claim to have more memory and screen resolution than xbox and ps3
    -iSight camera, 5 megs backside illuniated sensor
    -Voice dictation feature
    -4G LTE
    -March 16 launch date in US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtower View Post
    Skinny on IPAD 3
    -2048 x 1536 = Retina Display
    -A5X Processor, Quad-core graphics. Claim to have more memory and screen resolution than xbox and ps3
    -iSight camera, 5 megs backside illuniated sensor
    -Voice dictation feature
    -4G LTE
    -March 16 launch date in US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan
    It ain't skinny... It's an improvement like the IPhone 4S.

Thickness 0.34-inch (8.8mm) IPAD 2/ 0.37-inch (9.4mm) IPAD 3
    Weight (WiFi) 1.33 pounds (601 grams) IPAD 2/ 1.44 pounds (652 grams)IPAD 3

Weight (3G / LTE) AT&T 1.35 pounds (613 grams) IPAD 2
    Verizon 1.34 pounds (607 grams) 1.46 pounds (662 grams) IPAD 2

IPAD 2 price drop for the 16 GB Wi-fi only to US$ 399 and 3G version US$ 529.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto
    It ain't skinny... It's an improvement like the IPhone 4S.
    I mean skinny as an idiomatic expression

Apple IPAD thread