New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Finally found a former HP technician through DB88. What is even better is that he does house calls. He came over, examined the printer, found the defect, corrected it, cleaned it - all in a matter of minutes and for a very low price. On top of that he gave me a three month warranty. No such thing as a 3 day burn-in thingie involved.

For those interested in availing of his services - his name is Cesar Datugan Jr. 0916-2388340. Landline is 8541672.

He is also offering laserjets for lease. No monthly - you just have to get the re-manufactured toner from him, minimum of one every two months, with two up front.

Will post again if something comes up. Otherwise, his service appears to be a bargain.

Thanks, guys.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Good day mga fellow tsikoters

how about BROTHERS MFC-7340
    just had it serviced at compuserve last november. sabi sa akin may natanggal lang na screw sa loob
    ngayon sira na naman... i dont want to trust it to them. the so called "AUTHORIZED" service centers....
    on top of that they charged me a lot for their services.... pls help...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    any recommendations boss?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbk347 View Post
    any recommendations boss?
    So far I have my printer and office faxmachine serviced here:

ASERCO
    548 Shaw Boulevard
    Mandaluyong City
    Telephone No. 718-0496 & 718-0493

Email: aserco_mandaluyong*yahoo.com

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    So far I have my printer and office faxmachine serviced here:

ASERCO
    548 Shaw Boulevard
    Mandaluyong City
    Telephone No. 718-0496 & 718-0493

Email: aserco_mandaluyong*yahoo.com
    thanks boss GH.... i'll give them a visit next week.... sana hindi sobra mahal at ok ang gawa nila....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbk347 View Post
    thanks boss GH.... i'll give them a visit next week.... sana hindi sobra mahal at ok ang gawa nila....
    They can give you a price quote so you can decide if you want to push through with the repair. They also do warranty for certain brands so if you still have the receipt & still under warranty, the repair could be free.

BTW, parking might be a small problem. You can double park nearby the store and just tell the guard your just dropping off your printer for repair at that shop.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Yung printer ko 3 months hindi nagamit. I decided na gamitin ulit kanina. Tapos problema naman ngayon ay kay bagal ng print. 15 minutes sa isang page?
    ANo kaya problem neto?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Have you checked the printer setting?... it might be in super high quality print?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Have you checked the printer setting?... it might be in super high quality print?
    May pa tigil tigil siya sir GH, kahit sa test print.
    Pero na solve ko sa test print, bumili ako ng bagong catridge na black okay na ulit, pero pag naka kabit sa PC via USB, nabalik yung tigil tigil niya.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    ung printer ko na 3in1 HP may sira ung scanner eh minsan lang ginagamit. may solid black line.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Any recommended printer repair shop?