New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Can anyone recommend a good, reliable laser printer repair shop in Metro Manila? I need to have my HP Laserjet 1000 printer repaired. A paper jam occurred and my staff pulled the stuck paper backwards, causing the paper feed to mis-align so that it no longer picks up the paper.

TIA.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    where is your location?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    A paper jam occurred and my staff pulled the stuck paper backwards, causing the paper feed to mis-align so that it no longer picks up the paper.
    Sounds more like a damaged gear than mis-alignment.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try calling this company:

WORDTEXT SYSTEMS INCORPORATED
    7/F SEDDCO Bldg. Rada corner Legaspi St.,
    Legaspi Village, Makati City
    Metro Manila, Philippines
    Tel: (+632) 858-5555
    Fax: (+632) 817-6430

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *1D4LV,

I am in San Juan.

*GH,

I checked the side gears - they seem fine. The middle roller appears to be catching the paper but somehow the paper is misaligned and does not go through the slot properly.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *GH,

I checked the side gears - they seem fine. The middle roller appears to be catching the paper but somehow the paper is misaligned and does not go through the slot properly.
    Before sending it off for repair, check if the paper removed during the jam was complete. It is possible a piece tore off and is currently jamming the paper feed path. It happens on occasion in our office's HP Laserjet 1010. I had to disassemble it to gain access to the jammed bit of paper.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jeff,

dun sa SM North Edsa merun dati.... sa Annex where the computer shops are located - sa gitna yung repair shop.

you can also try HOTTOYZ sa St. Francis Square sa likod ng SM Megamall. Dun ka dumaan sa entrance sa side the J. Vargas tabi ng McDo.

From that entrance dalawa yung computer repair shops... one of which is Hottoyz. Maybe you can asko din both shops.

HP service center sa makati merun din... kaso badtrip experience ko dun.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Before sending it off for repair, check if the paper removed during the jam was complete. It is possible a piece tore off and is currently jamming the paper feed path. It happens on occasion in our office's HP Laserjet 1010. I had to disassemble it to gain access to the jammed bit of paper.
    *GH,

Yup. I traced the paper feed path to ensure no paper is left. However I didn't disassemble the unit. Are there parts that can hide a small piece of paper?

Thanks so much.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    Jeff,

dun sa SM North Edsa merun dati.... sa Annex where the computer shops are located - sa gitna yung repair shop.

you can also try HOTTOYZ sa St. Francis Square sa likod ng SM Megamall. Dun ka dumaan sa entrance sa side the J. Vargas tabi ng McDo.

From that entrance dalawa yung computer repair shops... one of which is Hottoyz. Maybe you can asko din both shops.

HP service center sa makati merun din... kaso badtrip experience ko dun.
    Thanks. HOTTOYZ is mentioned several times in some technical forums. Problem is I don't want to carry the printer all the way in from the parking lot.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *GH,

Yup. I traced the paper feed path to ensure no paper is left. However I didn't disassemble the unit. Are there parts that can hide a small piece of paper?
    In the case of our HP1010, yes.

But the jam was kinda obvious as well, paper gets chomped up as it feeds.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Any recommended printer repair shop?