New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    bump ko lang 'tong thread.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmm... called the number ng Pentasonic. they don't sell those items anymore. *sigh* san pa ba may PABX?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    If you are interested in a good-old intercom (not the PABX type), I got an AIPHONE TD-6H. This is your standard intercom and this model can have 6 units. I bought this when I had my house made last 2003. I bought this at Ambassador at Parksquare. I am not sure if they still sell these but they were the cheapest during that time.

I only heard about the PABX type intercoms later on so I did not consider it at the time. Sayang pero, OK naman ang intercom ko. Low tech nga lang.
    Last edited by greenlight; August 25th, 2006 at 12:23 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aiphone gamit namin sa bahay e. it has been installed & has been working for the last 28 years.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    bata pa ko, aiphone na gamit namin sa bahay.. hehe

good brand.. imho

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    so aiphone na ba talaga?

kasi ganito ang set-up namin:
    3 rooms sa taas
    1 sa Masters
    1 sa Kitchen
    1 sa Dirty Kitchen
    1 sa Pool Area

so Intercom (aiphone) pa rin ba o PABX?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I would have preferred the small PABX over the Aiphone that I had installed but I did not hear about it until I had my intercom installed.

The reasons I would have preferred the PABX is that each room would have an intercom facility plus a PLDT line with just one unit. Instead of what I have right now which is an intercom unit at the common area and a phone socket in each room.

I am not sure about the maintainability of the PABX system but the intercom is so basic that there is no maintenance at all. Just make sure that the power source is plugged in and that's it.

I have a tendency to go overboard when wanting something which is why I regretted then not knowing about the PABX system. But now in retrospect, I have a simpler setup which caters to my needs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Anong Intercom Brand and Model ang Maganda?