New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    rna: wag bluray player, bili ka lang ng TVIX DVICO 4100SH or 6500 series. Yun ang mas maganda. Tapos kuha ka ng HD rips from *******. just key in 720p or 1080p along with the title (if you're looking for a specific movie).

media center talaga ang dating. Tapos mga audio files mo, kaya din nya i-play.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    rna: wag bluray player, bili ka lang ng TVIX DVICO 4100SH or 6500 series. Yun ang mas maganda. Tapos kuha ka ng HD rips from *******. just key in 720p or 1080p along with the title (if you're looking for a specific movie).

media center talaga ang dating. Tapos mga audio files mo, kaya din nya i-play.
    Any shops that you could recommend that sell that TVIX? That *******, is that like Limewire where I have to download?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    HD Ready Vs Full HD

HD-Ready has NOTHING to do with resolution or anything else for that matter.....
    It is an HD TV set, but it comes WITHOUT a Hi DEF tuner.....

People that use Cable or Satellite systems don't need an HD tuner, so an HD-READY TV set works perfectly for them and they save money NOT BUYING the HD tuner....

Back in the HD Ready TV days that tuner was like $400 more!
    But ALL TV sets built today are HDTV sets with the HD tuner built in.....

So nowadays, the NATIVE RESOLUTION is the MAIN question to ask......

Is it 720 Native or 1080 Native? On small 26 to 32 inch TVs, 720 is good enough.....

But on 40 up to 73 inch, you WANT 1080P Native Resolution !
    You want to be able to SEE the nose hairs flipping back and forth on Paul Sr., when he RIPS into Paul Jr on American Chopper!
    It's funnier than crap....
    Yup. It's the presence or lack of an HD tuner (ATSC here in the US) that differentiates an HD ready tv from a full HD tv. Our older 32" Magnavox is an HD-ready tv because it only has an NTSC tuner. Our new Bravia is full HD because it has an ATSC tuner built in.

Ditto on 720p. It looks best on 26" but still ok on 32". Anything bigger and 720p starts showing artifacts or banding with some color ranges.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Guys, planning to buy a LCD TV, ano ba mas maganda Samsung LA32A450C1H Series 4 or Sony T Series - KLV-32T400A. Advice lang po sa mga experts natin dito. Thanks in advance and Happy New Year din sa inyo.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    yeah but masyado limited ang features and functions ng WDTV

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher Rano View Post
    Guys, planning to buy a LCD TV, ano ba mas maganda Samsung LA32A450C1H Series 4 or Sony T Series - KLV-32T400A. Advice lang po sa mga experts natin dito. Thanks in advance and Happy New Year din sa inyo.

May I know how much is your budget and where will you buy it? If your budget is 40k, go to Sights and Sounds in Shangri La Plaza. You could get the Samsung LA32A550P1 with the HT-Z210T Home Theater System for 40k flat, if they haven't changed their prices. I could only speak for Samsung since I have the 5 series and so far so good. It's just that I haven't really watched any high definition movies in it yet coz I mainly use it to watch news or those cable channels. I opted to go with Samsung since it's cheaper as compared to Sony plus it's already full HD.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    May I know how much is your budget and where will you buy it? If your budget is 40k, go to Sights and Sounds in Shangri La Plaza. You could get the Samsung LA32A550P1 with the HT-Z210T Home Theater System for 40k flat, if they haven't changed their prices. I could only speak for Samsung since I have the 5 series and so far so good. It's just that I haven't really watched any high definition movies in it yet coz I mainly use it to watch news or those cable channels. I opted to go with Samsung since it's cheaper as compared to Sony plus it's already full HD.
    Thanks sa reply sir, 42K budget ko, I'm from Iloilo sir. Anyway I found a store here that sells a Samsung LA32A450C1H Series 4 with free Home Theater na po for 38K so I think its a good bargain na. I hope okay na yung series 4 pero mas maganda pa rin kun series 5 kaya lang wala gaanong HD movies or television shows sa atin dito sa Pinas so okay na ako sa series 4.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher Rano View Post
    Thanks sa reply sir, 42K budget ko, I'm from Iloilo sir. Anyway I found a store here that sells a Samsung LA32A450C1H Series 4 with free Home Theater na po for 38K so I think its a good bargain na. I hope okay na yung series 4 pero mas maganda pa rin kun series 5 kaya lang wala gaanong HD movies or television shows sa atin dito sa Pinas so okay na ako sa series 4.
    If only you've a store there like Sights and Sounds, for me I would get the 5 since the difference is only 2k. But, if you're like me who just watches shows from our cable provider, which in turn doesn't have an HD shows yet, for sure the 5 and the 4 are just the same in terms of appearance of shows. The only difference would be the swivel and some gimmick features.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
32" HD Ready vs 32" Full HD