New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Yeah, I forgot Klipsch. Teh best multimedia speakers. Bar none. Beats the **** out of each and every Altecs out there.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I've tried several 2.1 speakers of Altec out there but this MX5021 is the best 2.1 for me. (if Altec). I have this one at home for more than a year now and still sounds great!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1 on the Klipsch Promedia, period end of story

hehe...seriously, i've yet to listen to any other PC speaker with the same bass response as the Klipsches...

Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered

hehe...seriously, i've yet to listen to any other PC speaker with the same bass response as the Klipsches...
    Ang mahal ng Klipsch dito...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post

What kind of bass response are you looking for? Even the Z-2300 have enough bass to shake the windows in the den.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    What kind of bass response are you looking for? Even the Z-2300 have enough bass to shake the windows in the den.
    those are the Logitechs? i have heard that those were excellent speakers, and a worthy challenger to the Klipsch. i have never listened to them with my own ears though.

the Klipsch will definitely rattle the windows in your den as well, though.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    those are the Logitechs? i have heard that those were excellent speakers, and a worthy challenger to the Klipsch. i have never listened to them with my own ears though.

the Klipsch will definitely rattle the windows in your den as well, though.
    The Klipsch 2.1 was my top pick when I assembled my pc 1.5 years ago. But, I looked at the size of my den and settled for the Z-2300 because it was only $90 at the time. I think the Klipsch has better mids than the Logitech although that's very subjective. It would be better for music listening. But when it came to room-shaking explosions and screaming in my den or playing a dvd, it'd be hard to notice the difference.

I can't even turn the volume halfway before the wife and daughter come in and scream at me to turn it down. The BUGH BUGH BUGH in my daughter's room drove my daughter mad.....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by takkochan View Post
    They don't make them anymore, but they're still available...and still one of the best 2.1 speakers!

Klipsch Promedia 2.1

Where are they selling these speakers and how much?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ahhhh ATP3... down firing mids from the satellites kaya maganda talaga lumalabas na tunog....

I dont like Creative and its subsidiary (forgot the name) kasi notorious sila na madali masira...

I would recommend Altec and of course the surprising Logitech....

For Klipsch, available sa Pinas according to my supplier:

Promedia Ultra 2.0 - 5,500
    Promedia GMX A.2.1 - 6,750
    iGroove - 10,500
    Last edited by mikmik316; December 21st, 2006 at 07:56 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Logitech z-2300
    Klipsch PM 2.1 THX
    Altec CS21

i personally use Altec 621 (connected to analog 192/24bit of my soundcard) and Logitech z5500 THX to the optical digital.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
2.1 PC Speakers - any suggestions?