The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    My answers to the survey are in blue.

1. Are you 20-54 years of age ?
    A. Yes
    B. No

2. What is your family's estimated monthly income bracket ?
    A. Below 20,000
    B. 20,001 - 40,000
    C. 40,001 - 60,000
    D. 60,001 - 100,000
    E. 100,001 - 300,000
    F. 300,001 and above

Do you Own a Car ?
    A. Yes
    B. No

4. Do you Customize your Car ?
    A. Yes
    B. No

5. When customizing your car , Do you improve on Performance ? ( speed, acceleration, Turbos , Nitros , engine swaps headworks and etc ... )
    A. Yes - very minor. K&N intake+headers.
    B. No

6. Approximately how much have you spent on your car's performance ?
    A. below 10,000
    B. 10,000-20,000
    C. 20,001- 50,000
    D. 50,000 - 100,000
    E. 100,001, - 500,000
    F. 500,001 and above

7. Would a Drag Racing strip in Metro Manila Interest you in Drag Racing
    A. Yes - as a spectator, possibly a participant, given the right machine
    B. No

8. Would you Avail the services of a Drag Racing Strip in Metro Manila Instead of Racing on streets ?
    A. Yes
    B. No

9. What Other Services should a Drag Racing Strip offer ? ( you may choose more than 1)
    A. Auto Supply Shop
    B. Coffee shop
    C. Bar and restaurant
    D. Car wash
    E. Drifting
    F. Go kart Racing
    G. Activity Center - for kids and moms. So they don't bother me when I'm watching the races.
    H. Gasoline station

All of the above, including a shop that sells merchandise like jackets, t-shirts, caps, race gear, etc.

10. Would you be interested in joining a Drag Racing Tournament ?
    A. Yes - if the price and prize is right.
    B. No
    ----------------

Now for my additional comments, if this is a feasibility study:

1. How much will you charge for participants?
    2. What are the admission prices for spectators?
    3. Will the place offer racing clinics? Cost of "tuition"?

Reason I ask is because I used to enjoy go-karting at Speedzone in the Fort and Citikart in Sucat. Both made racing attainable to ordinary enthusiasts but both have also closed down. Were they unprofitable? There might be lessons to be learned from them.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I think with Speedzone, the lease merely expired. The City Kart guy is already planning a new place, somewhere in Makati or Taguig.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hello sirs , akin po ung Survey sa taas , pinost ko po un sa HCP forums , Salamat po sa mga inputs nyu regarding the price po , ung sa subic kasi ang price nila ay 2000 per car per day , kung practice practice ka lang. dividing that by 8 hours of operating time , thats 250 per hour. since a drag strip can only accomodate a few racers at a time. our pricing would be per run basis , like 200+/- pesos for 5 runs ? something like that. anyways thanks for ur inputs sirs

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hello sirs , akin po ung Survey sa taas , pinost ko po un sa HCP forums , Salamat po sa mga inputs nyu regarding the price po , ung sa subic kasi ang price nila ay 2000 per car per day , kung practice practice ka lang. dividing that by 8 hours of operating time , thats 250 per hour. since a drag strip can only accomodate a few racers at a time. our pricing would be per run basis , like 200+/- pesos for 5 runs ? something like that. anyways thanks for ur inputs sirs

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Wow, that's cheap considering it's safe and controlled. But in my case, I want my dream strip to be equipped with timers. So I think PhP200 is too cheap for 5 runs. Maybe PhP350 will do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Would a *legal* drag strip business click here in the Phils.?