Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hindi ko alam na
    Drama King of Formula 1 si FA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    I just want to add -- that was probably the reason why Alonso was "driving like hell" in the final laps. He was not chasing Schumacher. He was simply mad and raging, he was simply trying to let his feelings out driving mad while inside that cockpit.

If Alonso had been calm and devoid of emotional hate to his team for "abandoning" him, I'm sure he would have simply turned the RPM of his car down and cruise to the finish line since Schumacher was obviously too far away nobody in his right mind will waste his engine hoping Schumi would make a mistake. Obviously, he was upset and he was not thinking at that time.
    good to know that we now can psychoanalyze people from watching them race on TV

j/k

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    good to know that we now can psychoanalyze people from watching them race on TV

j/k
    I like the witty way you analyze the thread. Made my morning!... hehehe

:starwars:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Magandang background theme song kay Alonso ngayon: "Blame It On The Rain" by the 80's group Milli Vanilli.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kay GF: Blame it on Team Orders
    kay FA: Blame it on the Pit Crews

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Di ko ma-get bakit nya sinabi ito, i mean it's a race right? :

[SIZE=2]"It's like you are in the Tour de France, you are in the mountains, you have a puncture and your team and your rival go uphill without stopping. That was a bit difficult to understand."[/SIZE]
    BBC UK
    Alonso criticises Renault tactics

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Di ko ma-get bakit nya sinabi ito, i mean it's a race right? :

BBC UK
    Alonso criticises Renault tactics

i guess FA wanted the whole team to stop, fall back, and assist the bike rider with the puncture, if we assume FA's analogy? you're racing, not running a charity for everyone.

ay teka. the mitsubishi dakar team usually assists teammates in distress. maybe FA should just switch to dakar? :lol:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    FA was just too frustrated kaya nasabi nya yang mga comments na yan. i am still hoping that he wins the championship so he will go to mclaren as a number 1 F1 driver..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    So ano pala ang gusto niya? Fisi blocks Schumacher while he limps four seconds off the pace for nine laps but retain the lead? Malabo yata yan. Sa haba at lapad nung track...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    With everything that has happened so far, including the bad omen for FA when his Champagne bottle crashed to pieces in China, i think Schumi will retire with the eight title.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
the whining continues....