New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    The word is out that Robert Kubica is good to go to race at this weekend's Indianapolis GP 2007. Only needing clearance from the FIA doctor. This is miraculous development. It's just like seeing someone coming back from the dead, to be honest. It gives me goose bumps.

I hope Super Aguri will give us another round of entertaining race (and pit crew) action. My stocks this weekend are on Ferrari, Nico Rosberg, The Super Aguri Duo, and Lewis Hamilton. ..... ok, BMW.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Well they do make F1 cars pretty rugged these days. F1 cars are not the same cars from 5 years heck 3 years ago. Materials technologies on these cars have grown leaps and bounds.

Anyways, I dont expect Renault or Alonso to do particularly well in Indianopolis, basing from their previous performance. Hamilton however is such a wildcard I dont know what he'll pull out of the hat next. Is this his first Indianapolis race? He seems to do well wherever race track he's on.

And now Im thinking FA has to win big or Hamilton has to lose big if he has a chance of overcoming that 8 points deficit he has with Hamilton.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    With Ferrari unable to test whenever they like, more or less they will still be second best to Mclaren. During the Schumacher years, Ferrari would be testing and tweaking their cars between races. With limited testing, their hands are tied...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Well, I'm expecting Alonso to comeback with a great result after a poor performance in canada. Lewis is carrying with him a great momentum with his 1st win. Ferrari will be strong as well, and bmw will be there to give both teams some competition

wala bang fearless quali forecast dyan? hehehe just for fun guys. no flaming.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    My heart is with Ferrari, but I assess that this will be another McLaren weekend.... Brand new engine for this race, right?

Clearly, the red team is struggling....

KR needs a wake up call....

2901:pokemon:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    FA keep whining! LH fly man fly...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Puyatan na naman ito early Monday morning.... At, may pasok on Monday, unlike last week....

Pagdating sa opisina ng Monday morning,- look angry,- para hindi obvious na puyat na puyat....

2901:pokemon:

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    FA keep whining! LH fly man fly...
    Haha. Yeah, I thought the issue has died down already ....... until Hamilton decided he needed to respond to Alonso's melodramatics. So now we have a full-blown telenovela ongoing as well. Atleast we now have a storyline to watch, other than just racing.

BMW has attracted my interest this weekend, as we have a new talent to see in the person of Sebastian Vettel who will replace Kubica in the lineup. New talent traditionally stays low profile on their debut. But since he has a competitive car this season (like Hamilton), let's see how Vettel can give us a glimpse of his raw talent. So far, Kovalainen and Sutil have struck their luck out. Kovalainen became a grass-cutter (like his teammate), and Sutil became a tirewall hugger. Let's see what Vettel will turn out to be.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    99%, LH will win this weekend.

Sadly, something is definitely wrong with Kimi I expected too much from him. Michael can win GPs even with a defective car, i don't understand how Kimi can't with a fully functional one. Something is wrong with his driving too. I've yet to see a smoking McLaren this season unlike when Kimi was driving, every GP, he's smokin'. hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Sadly, something is definitely wrong with Kimi I expected too much from him. Michael can win GPs even with a defective car, i don't understand how Kimi can't with a fully functional one. Something is wrong with his driving too. I've yet to see a smoking McLaren this season unlike when Kimi was driving, every GP, he's smokin'. hehehe.
    Like Alonso, Kimi had some problems with his car in the Canadian GP which both of them downplayed it so it seemed that they were not performing well. Both of them was suffering from some braking problem while Kimi's front aero has gone haywire because of a stuck debris from the numerous accidents.

Don't count out Kimi yet... he did win the 1st GP of the season. That goes the same for Massa & Alonso in light of the recent accomplishments of Hamilton.

My strong prediction is a Massa-Kimi-Alonso podium finish (not necessarily in that order). Heidfeld will be dicing it out with Hamilton though.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
U.S. Indianapolis Grand Prix 2007