New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They should have proven that Michael was GUILTY BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT because as BoyFerrari said all of those are circumstancial evidence.

Seems that the racing stewards are also playing favorites with Fisichella getting away with a lighter penalty and Barichello going unnoticed.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kayo naman, hehe. sports league lang naman to at hindi court of law

F1 made a judgement call that they were well within their rights to make. no different than the NBA commish deciding to suspend a player for a particular flagrant foul or disrespecting the refs. all you can hope for is that the rulings are consistent and enough guidelines have already been set for what is wrong and what is right behavior.

now, if those rulings are inconsistent....well, that's why God made internet forums

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Wow, talagang ang hitik na puno ang siyang pinupukol....nyway, let's wait for the next races and find out two things:
    1.0 If Schumi doesn't have erections anymore....joke...I mean karma..meaning he doesn't win anymore races
    2.0 If this incident spurs Schumi further and he bags the driver of the year in the end

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari
    Well then maybe it is true that Schumacher never cheated in any of his races. Because after crashing his Ferrari on Jack Villenueve back in 1997, Schumacher continued to win five (5) more uncontested World Championships afterwards. If you believe in karma, then that alone should tell you he never cheated. Unless of course karma is selective and has a time-delay fuse somewhere.
    maybe not now, but surely he will get his karma in due time. Wag mo pangungunahan ang DIYOS boyferrari. bakit pag ikaw nagkaroon ng kasalanan tapos hindi ka agad kinarma ibig ba non sabihin na hindi ka nagkaroon ng kasalanan? tsk tsk.. pamali ng pamali ang mga posts mo..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Once a thief, always a thief.
    Conversely, once a cheater, always a cheater.

some of Schumacher's dirty antics:
    1. deliberately crashing into Jacques Villeneuve's Championship-leading and Race-leading car in 1997 to try to win the Championship
    2. deliberately crashing into Damon Hill in the final round of the Championship to win the title in 1994

(maghahanap pa ako ng iba..)

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ingat lang tayo sa pag sabi ng mga "cheating"....true is the fact that this is just an opinion but FIA certainly is a body comprised of professionals so they're experts in their own right. Saying that Ferrari or Schumi gets away with their dirty tactics blemishes FIA. As always, their decision is final and Ferrari has suffered with all the changes in the FIA policies last year and Renault gained so maybe Ferrari and Schumi is figuring out a way to "live by" these policies and rightly so, even after starting last in Monaco, he scored points to give back something to his/their fans -- us.

So if you're a Mclaren fan or Renault fan then good luck -- F1 is just dazzling to watch and just like the NBA, it polarizes those who watch intelligently.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Eismann
    Saying that Ferrari or Schumi gets away with their dirty tactics blemishes FIA.
    i didnt say that Ferrari or Schumi gets away with their dirty tactics. In fact, he was disqualified in 1997 for his antics. although in 1994, hindi siya nipunish.

i am just thinking out loud na baka reputations play a role in their punishments. since in 1997 when he bumped villeneuve off the track, baka naalala ng FIA na "ginawa na nya yun nung 1994 ah and he came unpunished" kaya siguro nidisqualify siya nun 1997 when he tried to pull off the same "stunt/cheat".

pati na rin sa "team orders" ng ferrari. form of cheating din yan. (though cheating your own driver and teammate nangyari). nipunish din sila nun with 1 million euros ata.

and now sa monaco. he was punished right?

ang point lang is the FIA have and will continue to punish what they deem are cheaters/unsportsmanlike conducts/strategies. (they have all the evidence and we dont. best to trust their decision)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by allen_the_great
    Once a thief, always a thief.
    Conversely, once a cheater, always a cheater.
    Judging people prematurely aren't we?

OT... So you are saying that people behind bars or who have committed past mistakes don't have the capability to reform? And since you mentioned God in your previous post, wasn't it a robber crucified besides Christ who was assured of a place in heaven?

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Agree kasy boss Mazda.
    Nood na lang tayo sa next races..then we can blab away again in this forum...peace!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Judging people prematurely aren't we?
    that's my personal opinion. schumacher cheated before. schumacher cheated again. and coupled with the views of the F1 drivers, legends, commentators, experts, and team bosses and the race steward who all share the same view as mine, ganyan tlga ang pagtingin ko sa ginawa nya- he cheated. sorry if we share different views.

OT... So you are saying that people behind bars or who have committed past mistakes don't have the capability to reform?
    may chance magreform. i truly believe in second chances. kaya nga hindi nalang ginawang death sentence ung hatol diba, kasi binibigyan sila ng chance magreform and im totally in favor of that. ang problema sa kaso ni schumacher, he was found guilty of cheating by the FIA's race stewards AGAIN. and until he doesnt do those types of cheating anymore, he will continue to be a cheater in my book.

And since you mentioned God in your previous post, wasn't it a robber crucified besides Christ who was assured of a place in heaven?
    sorry kung nasama ko si God sa topic na to. sobrang crap kasi ang sinabi ni boyferrari about the karma thing kaya tumaas ang presyon ko. this is my last post regarding God. and yes, all of us faithful to God and repentant for our sins will be assured a place in heaven.

and to answer your post, yes it was indeed a robber who was REPENTANT for his sins. i dont want to pass anymore judgements but IMO, hindi pa repentant si schumacher sa mga "cheating/unsportsmanlike tactics" na ginawa nya noon dahil ginawa nanaman nya sa Monaco.

And wasnt it a robber too crucified beside Christ who was damned to eternal hell?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Michael Schumacher stripped of pole in Monaco