New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    michael and alonso are now tied in the drivers championship!

good race for michael and ferrari!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Whohooo! two more to go!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ganda laban

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hay di ko napanood pero reading the news made my heart pound!

i'll not miss the Japan race. it would be the turning point for both alonzo and schumi......

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Did not get to watch bec. millenyo fell one of our trees which fell on the cable connection outside.

Renault is losing big time with their screw-ups. Although I cant really blame them given that they are in that kind of situation during a race.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    great race from schumi, considering he barely made it into the q3

i had the live timing screens open on my laptop as i was watching the race and sobrang napa-hanga ako kay alonso. on the final laps he kept setting fastest times one after another!

though it was a disappointment for raikonnen. i think he was in 2nd when his mclaren broke AGAIN.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Here is an incident even a blind man will take notice: How can Fernando Alonso who is 25 seconds behind on 3rd place catch up and overtake his teammate Fisi when both of them are already on dry tyres, if not for TEAM ORDERS.

How the tables have turned. I don't hear anyone complaining though. Looks like as long as you are not Michael Schumacher, it's perfectly okay to let your champion teammate miraculously rocket himself ahead so he can defend his title or risk being lynched by an angry mob of conquistadors and matadors.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    Here is an incident even a blind man will take notice: How can Fernando Alonso who is 25 seconds behind on 3rd place catch up and overtake his teammate Fisi when both of them are already on dry tyres, if not for TEAM ORDERS.

How the tables have turned. I don't hear anyone complaining though. Looks like as long as you are not Michael Schumacher, it's perfectly okay to let your champion teammate miraculously rocket himself ahead so he can defend his title or risk being lynched by an angry mob of conquistadors and matadors.

Hi BoyFerrari,- I am a Ferrari/MS fan like you. But please, let's not take away the great effort from Alonso. I think he deserved number2 for this race, as he drove like hell, after the screw up in the pit. As I said earlier,- Renault/FA is championship caliber, too.

Now, did he(Alonso) risk losing his precious Renault engine in Suzuka?

We'll see this Sunday(no more rain, please)!

This is going to be interesting....

:starwars:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the 40 second gap between the renaults is not because alonso was quicker they did it on purpose so that people would think that alonso was very quick compared to fisi. 25 seconds in 3 laps! ha tama if sa Ferrari nangyari yon ano kaya ang mga hirit ng mga anti Ferrari.

I think renault should be investigated because of this incident! Fisi even tried to close the door on Michael when he came out of the pits! talk about dirty tactics, buti na lang Michael is such a good driver he countered it well.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Hi BoyFerrari,- I am a Ferrari/MS fan like you. But please, let's not take away the great effort from Alonso. I think he deserved number2 for this race, as he drove like hell, after the screw up in the pit. As I said earlier,- Renault/FA is championship caliber, too.
    Yes, Alonso deserved to be No.2 for this race, that's why Flavio instructed Fisi to let the Spaniard pass through. Yes, he drove like hell to catch up Schumacher, but please drop the fastest lap times issue that he was faster than Schumi on dry tyres since Schumi was not in a mood for a shootout in the final laps (he recovered his brain to avenge his past Hungarian GP mental block). I don't deny the talent of these drivers, I am just saying that conclusions were made using the wrong incidents. Try to pick situations when these two are neck-to-neck, and not when the other was simply reading a pocketbook all the way to the checkered flag.

By the way, I'm just teasing people here who are allergic to F1 team orders. In fact, when Alonso was catching up on Fisi, I literally shouted at Fisi on the TV set to get out of the way and let him through. That's the game plan. And that's exactly what Fisi did. So there's nothing unusual about it. It's Formula 1 team racing.

In Suzuka and Brazil, I expect Massa and Fisi to do their job and block the others. Sabi nga ni Steve Slater ng Star Sports: It's MANO-Y-MANO!!! It's Alonso versus Schumacher. The rest can join Raikkonen in the DNF pitlane.

p.s. Pansin ko lang, talagang hindi matanggap ng iba dito that BOTH Schumi and Fisichella had switched down their engine RPM in the final laps when the podium order was already determined -- kahit i-post mo pa yung mismong interview nila. They kept insisting Alonso was beating Schumi with fastest lap times while the Ferrari was running on low rpm. That would be an insult to Alonso, if you ask me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
its a tie!