New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    michael and alonso are now tied in the drivers championship!

good race for michael and ferrari!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Whohooo! two more to go!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ganda laban

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hay di ko napanood pero reading the news made my heart pound!

i'll not miss the Japan race. it would be the turning point for both alonzo and schumi......

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Did not get to watch bec. millenyo fell one of our trees which fell on the cable connection outside.

Renault is losing big time with their screw-ups. Although I cant really blame them given that they are in that kind of situation during a race.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    great race from schumi, considering he barely made it into the q3

i had the live timing screens open on my laptop as i was watching the race and sobrang napa-hanga ako kay alonso. on the final laps he kept setting fastest times one after another!

though it was a disappointment for raikonnen. i think he was in 2nd when his mclaren broke AGAIN.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Here is an incident even a blind man will take notice: How can Fernando Alonso who is 25 seconds behind on 3rd place catch up and overtake his teammate Fisi when both of them are already on dry tyres, if not for TEAM ORDERS.

How the tables have turned. I don't hear anyone complaining though. Looks like as long as you are not Michael Schumacher, it's perfectly okay to let your champion teammate miraculously rocket himself ahead so he can defend his title or risk being lynched by an angry mob of conquistadors and matadors.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt View Post
    i had the live timing screens open on my laptop as i was watching the race and sobrang napa-hanga ako kay alonso. on the final laps he kept setting fastest times one after another!
    It was expected since he had some catching up to do and Schumacher was already in cruise mode.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    Here is an incident even a blind man will take notice: How can Fernando Alonso who is 25 seconds behind on 3rd place catch up and overtake his teammate Fisi when both of them are already on dry tyres, if not for TEAM ORDERS.
    alonso managed to do it because he continuously set the fastest laps, whereas michael and fisi didnt. why would fisichella slow down and wait for alonso, a full 25 seconds behind, and leave schumi unchallenged? dont forget, renault and ferrari are also fighting for the constructor's championships.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    It was expected since he had some catching up to do and Schumacher was already in cruise mode.
    actually, when alonso had narrowed the lead between himself and schumi, he was still lapping faster than michael, even though the latter would have been pushing to keep fernando at bay. so i dont think "cruise mode" is an excuse.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    alonso managed to do it because he continuously set the fastest laps, whereas michael and fisi didnt.
    25 seconds in 3 laps, I say Fisi had his Puma sneakers stuck on the brake pedal.

why would fisichella slow down and wait for alonso, a full 25 seconds behind, and leave schumi unchallenged?
    You have to ask Flavio on that. He's the one giving the TEAM ORDERS.

actually, when alonso had narrowed the lead between himself and schumi, he was still lapping faster than michael, even though the latter would have been pushing to keep fernando at bay. so i dont think "cruise mode" is an excuse.
    No, Schumi was too way ahead. No point in setting fastest times contest when you are way upfront, on dry tires, and the rain started to fall again. Cruise mode is not an excuse, it makes sense.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
its a tie!