Class 2 dba yan?

Sa Class 1, Miata ang nanalo.
    Class 3 parang open class turbo, pindot etc

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Class 1 is 1.6 liters below.

Class 2 is 1.6 to 2.0.

Class 3 is unlimited.

There's a conversion factor that places turbocharged 1.6s and 2.0s to Class 3.

To qualify for series points, though, you need a rollcage... which is kind of extreme.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Camspeed.com's civic did a superman and was totalled. D kaya naka nitrous ung driver because this was the second time he went off roading first was in Talisay second morong and there will never be a third .

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If he was such a reckless goof, why'd they keep him? Bet he's not getting that contract next year...

Kumusta? Any pics from this round? Still doing the rounds at the shops... just dyno'd the car again after an exhaust install, and am going to take care of clutch and brake issues this week. Who knows? I might actually make round three... (over-optimism here... ).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Go for it might see you there in round 3 because my friends are running for points in group 3. Sarap tumakbo nung all motor CRX ni Young solid.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Panalo nanaman? Ahaha... galing! Something the rear-drive-supremacists will never live down, having a front-wheel-driver clinch the first championship! :lol:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Yes Carlos I think won again by 2 secs galing ng driver and set up nung crx

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Yung CRX ba na sinasabi niyo yung kulay Green ba yun?Nakita ko na yun sa slalom races naka B-series yun.Nanalo yun last time ah.Napanood ko sa stoplight tv nung sunday.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Jesus... even if I can't run, I've just got to get to the third round... to watch, at least!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Yung CRX ba na sinasabi niyo yung kulay Green ba yun?Nakita ko na yun sa slalom races naka B-series yun.Nanalo yun last time ah.Napanood ko sa stoplight tv nung sunday.
    yes Kevin green na dumaming duct tape all motor na b16 and nos

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Hillclimb