New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Watched the first hillclimb race and it was fun naman. It was held at Ligaya Drive from km 82 up to the Palm Ridge junction. Race was won by Carlos Anton with a time of 1:29sec+ driving a CRX, 2nd Nissan Pulsar,3rd Subaru STI,4th EVO. Iba talaga ang mountain grown

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Anong mods ng CRX? Asar! I wanted to participate, but I couldn't get ready in time! Wala bang pics?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nissan Pulsar beating a subaru STI and mit EVO...wow...it is really on the driver and not the car...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Anong mods ng CRX? Asar! I wanted to participate, but I couldn't get ready in time! Wala bang pics?
    Tingin ko sagad with nos. post ko pic pagdating ng cousin ko para magpaturo

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Please do!

*wildthing: Not that hard... if it's a Pulsar GTi-R... ...2.0 AWD turbo in a smaller and lighter body. Just stick good tires on and boost the sucker.

The Hillclimb's class restrictions are by engine displacement only (with a 1.5 factor for forced-induction engines, effectively putting them in unlimited class)... so you could enter a 400 kilo tube frame racer with racing rubber (basta hindi slicks) and still be competing in the same class as road cars.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Heard there was a mini. ok ba performance mga brod?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Yes there was a yellow mini and a porsche 911 in the historic class ata but i dont think the mini made it not sure though.
    The event went smoothly and was well organized pero may pikon din pala who wont settle for 2nd lol. IMO this event will eventually have lots of participants

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Please do!

*wildthing: Not that hard... if it's a Pulsar GTi-R... ...2.0 AWD turbo in a smaller and lighter body. Just stick good tires on and boost the sucker.

The Hillclimb's class restrictions are by engine displacement only (with a 1.5 factor for forced-induction engines, effectively putting them in unlimited class)... so you could enter a 400 kilo tube frame racer with racing rubber (basta hindi slicks) and still be competing in the same class as road cars.
    Baka d pwede tube frame sa lahat ng venues because of the road conditions nagtalbugan ung sti at evo ng mga kaibigan ko na rally set up. Mamimili ng tatakbuhan ung tube frame pag makinis at walang mga dips na malalim sure winner na.
    Pulsar is the GTI-R

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sali ka rin! All you need to enter is a racing helmet, 5 kgs of fire extinguisher, a decent car and a first aid kit.

You need more to qualify for points, but for guys like us who use our toys for daily drivers, I think a roll-cage is too much. Ano, game? Don't have to go full-bore, just fast enough to have fun...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ang saya... GTiR? Very rare car yun!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Hillclimb