New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    isang season pa sana with kimi in ferrari's camp.. i wonder how they'll race with each other if they're in the same team...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by raikonen View Post
    isang season pa sana with kimi in ferrari's camp.. i wonder how they'll race with each other if they're in the same team...
    I think it will be very volatile.

Good time to bid farewell, while you're riding on top of the game. It looks like he still will be employed by Ferrari for next year. Delikado ito, baka pag hindi gusto ang performance ng isang driver, mang-agaw ng manibela.... hehehe

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    OT:

Iniisip ko lang,- RB, IMO, made the wrong move in transferring to Honda.

He could have waited for another year and he'll possibly be riding 2007 with KR,- where he will have a 'level playing field(?)', and a good chance of winning the driver's championship.

Well,- just thinking aloud here....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't care much for the guy, but he's undoubtedly the best to ever jump in the cockpit....i agree that it's time to go out on top (or close to it) and enjoy your multimillions...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    living legend na si Schumi...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    2nd largest paid athlete next to another legend Tiger Woods..He's already smiling with that long chin..Sad to see him go.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yun ata yung pampasuwerte ni Schumi

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    There's nothing else to prove. He's got just about every record there is in F1. He's had his time; now's the time to let someone else take glory.
    may record siguro na di na ma-beat si schumi. oldest grand prix winner.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Retired Schumacher to earn $26m in 2007

Michael Schumacher has no plans to stop earning a lot of money, according to the retiring Ferrari driver's long time manager.

Willi Weber told newspaper Bild am Sonntag that his goal is to make the seven-time World Champion an 'advertising emperor' in the years following his final race on the grid in China next month.

He revealed: "Most of our existing partners will stay with us, and we will also be working on the next super deals."

Personal sponsors DVAG, Shell and Omega have already renewed their deals with 37-year-old Schumacher.

The Sunday newspaper also reckoned that, even from his mansion in countryside Switzerland, Schumacher could earn more in 2007 - up to $26 million in total - than his brother Ralf, World Champion Fernando Alonso and Ferrari replacement Kimi Raikkonen.

His total fortune has reportedly surpassed $800m.:cool01:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yes, he is reportedly the first Billionaire Athlete.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Formula One great Schumacher to retire