New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wag naman... Kimi deserves another chance...

But really... that jinx thing might have something to it... he was plagued with nothing but mechanical problems in McLaren (though, to be fair, that problem started way before him... during Mika Hakinnen's time) and then when he moved to Ferrari... Ferrari's usual rock-solid reliability seemed to go to pieces. Second season... same thing... and Mclaren, since losing Kimi, has done a wonderful job of not breaking down at all.

Some guys have all the (bad) luck...

But Kimi keeps things exciting... though I would love to see Vettel in a Ferrari factory car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ^ Yep he do keep things exciting... He's lapping real quick then after some turn he's be having date with the wall.

I just can't help admiring FM, he's a true sportsman.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Wag naman... Kimi deserves another chance...

But really... that jinx thing might have something to it... he was plagued with nothing but mechanical problems in McLaren (though, to be fair, that problem started way before him... during Mika Hakinnen's time) and then when he moved to Ferrari... Ferrari's usual rock-solid reliability seemed to go to pieces. Second season... same thing... and Mclaren, since losing Kimi, has done a wonderful job of not breaking down at all.

Some guys have all the (bad) luck...

But Kimi keeps things exciting... though I would love to see Vettel in a Ferrari factory car.

And listen to the German and the Italian National Anthems play one after the other on the F1 Awarding Ceremony? Sounds overly familiar.... (Actually, that's the consolation they had in Monza 2008).....

6909:seehearspeak:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    After knowledge of Ferrari's secrets, it's not surprising that McLarens aren't breaking down anymore. ;-)

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    After knowledge of Ferrari's secrets, it's not surprising that McLarens aren't breaking down anymore. ;-)

Then McLaren should say, "Thanks a lot, Ferrari" (?).....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    LH deserves it...period I feel sorry for FM but there is something to look forward next year. Well for KR...he's still the iceman I know since he joined the F1 last 2001 with the Minardi team.

Go Kimi

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post

Then McLaren should say, "Thanks a lot, Ferrari" (?).....

Which just proves that Ferrari stole McLaren's secrets, too... that's why they're the ones blowing engines, now...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    the secret that they got from McLaren is Kimi

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretShop View Post
    the secret that they got from McLaren is Kimi
    Right on the dot!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kawawa naman pala itong si Kimi,- ibang sikreto ang alam..... :hysterical: