New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 89 of 106 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 1057
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #881
    Stay tuned for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,873
    #882
    The race is at 9 tonight.

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,828
    #883
    Alonso is in 2nd place while Hamilton got retired.

    Raikonen's response to his team on radio while reminding him that alonso is behind him... "Leave me alone!'
    Last edited by CoDer; November 4th, 2012 at 10:50 PM.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,873
    #884
    Go Kimi go! Mukhang na ubos advantage ni Fernando. Vettel is now second!
    Last edited by Monseratto; November 4th, 2012 at 11:05 PM.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,716
    #885
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Alonso is in 2nd place while Hamilton got retired.

    Raikonen's response to his team on radio while reminding him that alonso is behind him... "Leave me alone!'
    Hahaha! Go Kimi!.... :hysterical:

    17.3K:type:

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,828
    #886
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Go Kimi go! Mukhang na ubos advantage ni Fernando. Vettel is now second!
    If Vettel can nurse his tires up to the chequered flag then he's in luck, but highly unlikely.

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,716
    #887
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    If Vettel can nurse his tires up to the chequered flag then he's in luck, but highly unlikely.
    Hhhhmmmm.... Profound!

    17.4K:type:

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,828
    #888
    Vettel 4th after pit-stop at 38th lap, Alonso 2nd.

    Vettel is the man!

    Safety car deployed at 39th lap. Oh boy!!!

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,873
    #889
    Looks like Grosjean may have ruined Kimi's win...

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,828
    #890
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post


    Hhhhmmmm.... Profound!

    17.4K:type:
    Well he just pitted but still at 4th place. He's still up by championship 12 points if Alonso maintained the 2nd place.

    Too bad Alonso... bad luck is not enough to hold Vettel back.

FIA Formula 1 Championship 2012