New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayos sa video. the drivers are just wasting their rubber and gas on the so-called drift that they made. pero ok na for starters. how i wish i could do what they did but too expensive for me. i wan't to see true drift on the road. kelan kaya???

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    manood muna tayo ng drift bible. meron dun proper instructions on starting on drifting.

siguro yan ang ginawa nila para mas madaling maappreciate ng masa ang "drifting". siguro kung gagawin sa isang malaking space yan, dun mo makikita kung gaano sila kaskilled...

kung nadito pa yung sigma ko, baka mahumaling din ako dyan. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by A121
    siguro yan ang ginawa nila para mas madaling maappreciate ng masa ang "drifting". siguro kung gagawin sa isang malaking space yan, dun mo makikita kung gaano sila kaskilled...

makikita niyo talaga. they were crashing into each other when they were at the batangas race track.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by neko-chan
    slalom cars are supposed compete in a time attack thus shorter drifts.
    drifting in general is showing off smooth succession of drifts which is nice and exciting to watch.

I've rewatched the video and around 4:42 there's a sign saying NO HELMET, NO SEATBELT, NO DRIFT! hmmm...
    nakita ko rin yung yellow sign na yon sa video. hot weather is not an excuse para hindi sila mag-helmet. para sa safety naman nila yun, di ba? kaya lang pag nakahelmet, baka hindi makita kaguapuhan.

sarap sigurong mapanood ng live 'to. maamoy mo rubber burning.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    nice vid clip... thanks for sharing it to all of us...
    i was able to watch this live... sabay kasi ito ng eb...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikoyman
    they don't burn their rubbers nor opening their doors while drifting!......

unlike the one you shared are junkies...with no respect to safety for themselves and their spectators
    Buti hinde sumara yung pintuan while they were sticking their hand flashing "V" for the camera

Doughnuts...doughnuts...more doughnuts
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 13th, 2006 at 09:32 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    1st, have a rear wheel drive car.
    2nd, make sure it have more than 160hp from the engine
    3rd, have enough money to buy tires and transmissions.
    4th, have enough space to practice.

ayus! korek k dyan ser!

nagmag-drift yung sinasakyan kong forester d2...nakita ko yung driver na ginagamit yung handbrake...pero yung footwork or manibela di ko nahuli..tinatanong pero di sya makapag-ingles...haaaaaaaay!!

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by neko-chan
    slalom cars are supposed compete in a time attack thus shorter drifts.
    drifting in general is showing off smooth succession of drifts which is nice and exciting to watch.

I've rewatched the video and around 4:42 there's a sign saying NO HELMET, NO SEATBELT, NO DRIFT! hmmm...

that sign was from clark, not the event at mall of asia. i just thought it would be cool to add that sign. hehehe!

if you guys wanna see the real deal, watch them at clark. sabihan ko kayo pag meron event.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto
    Buti hinde sumara yung pintuan while they were sticking their hand flashing "V" for the camera

Doughnuts...doughnuts...more doughnuts
    ...coz it's not an amateur like me driving that's why they can keep the door open

doughnuts and figure-8s.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some shots also show unbelted drivers/occupants. Not exactly a good example to others who are considering the sport.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Drifting in Manila! A video...