New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carlogio View Post
    ..,.san po b ung cityKart.,.??????/
    Level 7, Park Square Bldg, Ayala Center, Arnaiz Ave., Makati. Sa harap ng Dusit Hotel. Tel: 856-9155 | Mobile: 0917-6169987, 0939-7666994
    Email: christine*citykartracing.com or sharon*citykartracing.com

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    anyone here looking to hook up with a group that passionate about karting, then let me invite you to the ORKs (oldies racing club)... we are a bunch of guys in our 30's (eldest is in the 50s) who love driving karts but also wanted to be with a group with the same passion and where one can hang out and race with. most of us began communicating on line and decided to put up www.pinoykarting.com. we just started to get together about a month ago. no pros here. just guys (girls are welcome too) who love speed and camaraderie among people with similar interests....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    karting is dead in the philippines.

exception young sires of wealthy business men, na naglalaro sa carmona trak.

oh yeah, you can rent karts there too. kt karts i think. pero, mga reconditioned karts lang. no record setting times for those who plan to rent. and no timing and suit too.

i love to kart. speedzone was decent but long gone. now, theres nothing. 500k for a kart is too much. not to mention maintenance and the mechanics.

you ran speedzone mayg?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    holy back-from-the-grave-thread pala ito

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
CityKart or SpeedZone?? san maganda mag go kart at affordable naman?