New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I think the real winner here in Bahrain GP is Kimi Raikonnen. From dead last to the podium, I'm surprised nobody is posting rave reviews on his race last weekend.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    One thing I noticed durring the post race interviews, Kimi noted that it was disappointing starting in last place but he and the team knew that they would place in the points! They know they have a "fast car". They even passed other cars on "full" tanks! If they can get their cars to be consistent, Mclaren will easily blow out the competition. Not only is the car fast, but fuel consumption is never an issue! One stop!
    Kimi and McLaren could have won 2003 and 2005 if Raikonnen didn't keep starting from the back of the grid and/or having engine explosions halfway through the race.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari
    I think the real winner here in Bahrain GP is Kimi Raikonnen. From dead last to the podium, I'm surprised nobody is posting rave reviews on his race last weekend.
    For once I agree with you. But Kimi is always getting rave reviews anyhow, so no surprises there. Its drivers like Niko Rosberg and teams like Williams that really excite me because well, there underdogs and any encouraging news from them is sure to raise my eyebrows.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari
    That's one reason why Jenson Button didn't want to return to Williams, because of the Cosworth engine. He said he will have no chance running for the title on a Cosworth.
    Well lets just put it this way, Button is a driver not an engineer and I would trust his opinion on engine performance as much as I would touch a polar bear with a 10 foot pole.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    But Toyota had a very dissapointing weekend. Considering the fact that they very well prepared for their V8 and they are ahead of all other teams in building their V8. Considering that they also have lots of budget for the car.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101
    I too am gunning for the Williams team. I am mighty impressed in Nico Rosberg and will watch this guy closely. It looks like the Cosworth built engines are competitive but I'll wait for the next races just to see if this isnt a fluke.
    agree ako dito. the Williams team is looking pretty strong. That Cosworth V8 is unbelievable it can rev up to 20,000 rpm! Yup, I too am impressed with Nico Rosberg. Hanep sa late braking itong batang ito. May bago na akong manok pag nagretire si MS. :D

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    di kaya harsh si kimi sa machinery kaya palaging nasisiraan?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Naguguluhan ako sa qaulifying... Where are the days when the fastest car and driver was pole? Where are the days when Mika and Schumi battled for hundreths and thousandths of a second on the closing stages of quali... like in suzuka 2000?

I wish they would just keep it simple.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    racing na ba mamya 11pm??

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    afaik, Sepang Circuit Malaysia Raceday starts at 2pm Manila time over Starsports...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Bahrain F1 GP