New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ganun ba? Then I stand corrected. Kasi sa China the UK anthem was played instead of Austrian...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    WWOOWW!!! Button is up in front!! Brawn definitely has the pace and has the superior car.

I truly believe beauty follows function as the way I see it the Brawn cars are aesthetically very beautiful. It reminds me and looks very much like the MP4-20, which was the fastest car in the 2005 season, albeit wasted on the unreliable drive of Kimi Raikkonen.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Well what can I say? The Brawns and the Red Bulls have it!! Congratulation also to Toyota!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Button wins again. 3 out of 4. Good start for the season for Brawn GP. But the European season is about to start and that's where the massive car improvements will come. Will Brawn still be on top? Given their rivals have massively more money to do research and development.

Again good work for dare I call Schumacher Jr. (no not Ralf) its Vettel. Toyota just showed that they were just light in qualifying pero pag dating sa race wala na...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Oh boy its button again with vettel on second.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrayv View Post
    when Honda won in Hungary 2006, the 2nd national anthem played was the Japanese anthem. the team was based in Brackley, UK.
    BMW Sauber have bases in Hinwil, Switzerland & Munich, Germany. after their win in Canada last year, the German national anthem was played.
    whenever Renault won, we always hear the French national anthem. they're based in Enstone, UK.
    If that's the case, then that means they simply screwed up on Red Bull only.

When Vettel won in Monza last year, they played the Italian anthem - when the team is actually Red Bull Toro Rosso from Austria.

When Vettel won again in China, they played God Save The Queen - when the team is actually Red Bull from Austria yet again.

Somebody must really hate Red Bull. Maybe the guy in-charge of playing the anthem is suffering from some ***ual dysfunction and Red Bull aint working for him.

So if we put things back in order, McLaren should play the German anthem.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Good job by Button! :-)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The Trulli Train really messed up Vettel's race...

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Bahrain, one of the boring race circuits in the calendar. I'm glad it's over. Racing in a sandstorm is an exciting twist, but of course the first signs of blowing sand would have red flagged the race.

I'm not yet sold to the idea of a Jenson Button becoming a World Driver's Champion.

All I can say is that sponsors are wasting tremendous exposure opportunity in those podium finishes for Brawn GP. And what does Brawn GP sell? Nothing. Branson should elevate his status to title sponsor, while this squad is hot. When the competitors' diffusers start to become online by midseason, they might see a reduced publicity by then.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Ganun ba? Then I stand corrected. Kasi sa China the UK anthem was played instead of Austrian...

Backread bro on the previous thread (Shanghai GP).... It should have been the Austrian National Anthem, according to that bit of news.

7909:taunt:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2009 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix