New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    Sans any accident or car failure, I'm betting on Sebastian Vettel to win. I have a lot of gut-feel on that kid.

He was a personal recommendation of MS on the Red Bull squad.....

7909:taunt:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Seeing Sebastian Vettel's germanic grin on the podium always brings me chills... it's like the big, bad MS is back...

But at least Vettel is a more likeable character than Schumi...

-

Personally, I'm more impressed with Vettel than Button, simply because Vettel has shown, and is showing, the ability to win when not in the best car... to be fair, Button has often been in what is arguably the worst car, but I would love to see a straight-up fight between the two on equal terms.

-

Note Lewis and Kimi at 4th and 6th... way to show who's the "A" Driver on your team... (oh, I know Massa got hit... but seriously... Kimi gets two thumbs up, from me...)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Young kart racer Sebastian Vettel poses with his hero Michael Schumacher

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Young kart racer Sebastian Vettel poses with his hero Michael Schumacher
    Sebastian... I AM your father... :hysterical:

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Seeing Sebastian Vettel's germanic grin on the podium always brings me chills... it's like the big, bad MS is back...
    I don't think he will grow old on that Red Bull car. If he doesn't end up with the Scuderia, Rosberg might become his greatest nemesis in the years to come because I don't think Rosberg will grow old on that Williams either.

But at least Vettel is a more likeable character than Schumi...
    Anakin was also a likeable character when he was still young. The Force is strong with this Sebastian.

to be fair, Button has often been in what is arguably the worst car, but I would love to see a straight-up fight between the two on equal terms.
    They had that opportunity before. Both Vettel and Button competed in identical cars in the Race Of Champions. Unfortunately, they were not matched-up with each other.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Remember how SV recovered for MS's clip in the ROC? Whew!

7909:taunt:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    Anakin was also a likeable character when he was still young. The Force is strong with this Sebastian.
    Anakin = Schumacher... Luke = Vettel...

But then again... Luke was a chump... so maybe that's not the best comparison...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2009 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix