New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Qualifying starts at 7PM tonight!

Niko Rossberg was fastest in free practice, but its irrelevant because of the unknown fuel loads being used.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

The two Toyotas are in front, JT and TG.

Followed by Red Bull's SV, and Brawn's JB....

Third row will be McLaren's LH and Brawn's RB

Fourth row will be Renault's FA and Ferrari's FM

And then, Williams' NR and Ferrari's KR.....

7909:taunt:

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nice if Toyota wins. We are making a lot of history this season...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Go go go TOYOTA!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    For Sale F1 Races 1994 up to 2008 dvd copy-09229461749 6h each

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    If Fisi is the Lawnmower Man, Nelson Piquet Jr. can now claim the title of the Sand Eater.

Let's see if Toyota wins the race, what anthem will be played for the Constructor Team. ToyotaF1 is based in Germany.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Malamang Germany and not Japan. It seems its the BASE of the constructor and not the NATIONALITY of the owners or the company that the anthem is based on.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Wow!! Toyota up in front. As long as they clear the first turn and the lap (and pull away) they have a very good chance of bagging the win.

I'm glad to see history being made here...

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sans any accident or car failure, I'm betting on Sebastian Vettel to win. I have a lot of gut-feel on that kid.

Sebastian Buemi once again, has outqualified his overblown teammate Bourdais. Back in Sepang, Bourdais was complaining about the rain. Let's see now if he will complain about a sandstorm, as an excuse.

Fernando Alonso seems to be really focused now treating Renault as a one-man team. He doesn't care about Nelsinho, anymore. As if he doesn't exist. He is not concerned about team points or team strategy. As far as he is concerned, there is only 1 Renault car on the grid. And I don't blame him.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Malamang Germany and not Japan. It seems its the BASE of the constructor and not the NATIONALITY of the owners or the company that the anthem is based on.
    when Honda won in Hungary 2006, the 2nd national anthem played was the Japanese anthem. the team was based in Brackley, UK.
    BMW Sauber have bases in Hinwil, Switzerland & Munich, Germany. after their win in Canada last year, the German national anthem was played.
    whenever Renault won, we always hear the French national anthem. they're based in Enstone, UK.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
2009 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix