New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I was dissapointed with Niko Rossberg, he still has a lot to learn. On the opening lap, tama ba namang gitgitin nya teammate nya (Mark Webber) sa pader para lang maka-position? Naunahan tuloy silang dalawa ni Alonso for 3rd place. (Mind you from 7th on the grid ???!!!) Na-karma sya later with DNF. Anyway I think he could still improve and its early on in the race so I will take a wait and see attitude.

Now as for the reliability of the Cosworth engine. I know now they have the pace. Webber was keeping up with Button until he got hydraulics problem ( I think theyre covering here, I clearly saw Webbers' car flame out before he stopped) so I think its the reliability of its engines thats the Achilles heel for Williams.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mas nakakapagtaka pa nga ang reliability ng McLaren. Dahil sila madaming history ng engine problems during testing.. But amazingly ay walang nasirang engine sa kanila. Sa Renault si Fisi, Sa Ferrari both of them, sa Honda si Barichello. then both of the Williams.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcastro_ph
    Mas nakakapagtaka pa nga ang reliability ng McLaren. Dahil sila madaming history ng engine problems during testing.. But amazingly ay walang nasirang engine sa kanila. Sa Renault si Fisi, Sa Ferrari both of them, sa Honda si Barichello. then both of the Williams.
    Palagay ko naaddress na nila yung problema sa makina nila. Besides, Mercedes manufacture lots of V8s.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2006 Malaysian GP