New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    the italian grand prix was marred by the dubious penalty given to Alonso. i'm a big Alonso and Renault fan and i am disgusted at what happened to Alonso. if Alonso was up there at the sharp end of the grid, i am sure that he would have given Schumi and Ferrari a run for their money. damn those stewards. looking forward to the Chinese Grand Prix where Schumi's record is not so flattering- a DNF and a 12th place finish.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Go Schumi!!!! :champis2:

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    There would be always somebody saying they've been cheated or its unfair and all that when the results DOES NOT suit them. I find this kind of attitude equally "unsporting" as well. I guess this attitude is becoming quite common around. In the Philippines, its the same esp. with elections and court cases, etc. where the loser would always cry afoul of injustice.

Why cant they just move on instead of crying over spilled milk? Do a better job next time instead of dwelling with "what ifs". And if these all those alleged cheats and claims of farce are really unbearable then there are other motorsports to go to that MIGHT actually be free of it. Now whoever said life was ever fair.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    did you see the qualifying on tv? or are you just commenting on something you don't actually know? because there's a fine line between commenting on a situation/event that you actually know/ are familiar with and commenting just for the sake of posting.

you have to put everything under the context of the situation. sure, life is not fair. whoever said life is fair? and yes, renault and alonso will move on. however, given all the brouhaha surrounding the italian grand prix, one cannot fault the other for speaking his mind given the person has FACTS/or has a knowledge of the situation. im not an F1 expert, however it doesnt take a rocket scientist either to see how in hell alonso ever blocked/impeded massa's flying lap and in turn suffer a penalty that greatly jeopardized his race and possibly costing him the WDC.

and btw, iv seen some dirty tactics and cheatings through the years, from 1997 up to the present. however, i love F1 that's why im giving my .02 now and iv learned to love it despite those things.

and oh, peace!
    Last edited by allen_the_great; September 11th, 2006 at 09:34 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    actually, renault and alonso were complaining about the stewards' decision BEFORE the gp started. and if you saw the qualifying medyo suspicious naman talaga yung decision. i'm still a fan of schumi though, great race!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    anyway sabog naman engine ni FA

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    during the qualifying even the commentators thought that alonso might have blocked massa.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    siyempre iba pag andun talaga sa race kse isang viewpoint lng naman nakikita sa TV kaya di natin pedeng iconclude na dinaya nga.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am sure a another conspiracy theory about Ferrari having something to do with the Renault's blown engine will spring up here somewhere. :evillaugh

As I've said before... watch a non-contact sport (like checkers) if you can't take the heat of F1 racing. :evillaugh

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    baka may mabasa pa ako na alien yang si Schumi at alien technology yung gamit nila sa Ferrari

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2006 Italian GP