The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah RANGE ROVER BABY!!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by niky
    Maybe a dozen or so... but if you want proof of your wealth and disregard of practicality and fuel prices, what about an Escalade? 345 hp, comes in around 5 million. My uncle has one, and it came with dual aftermarket chrome tips and 20" chromes... veeeeery nice. Bonus is, Chevrolet can service it, as the underpinnings are the same as the Chevy Tahoe (same way that you can service the Lincoln Navigator at Ford).
    that advantage is, IMO, also the Escalade's greatest deficiency. the car is, essentially a $30,000 Chevy Tahoe with upgraded interior parts and different body cladding, but sells in the US market for $50,000+. it's still a nice-looking truck though...

Originally posted by OTO
    If you want a proper SUV that say's you got $$$ and yet not make you look like a black rapper check out the Range Rover.
    interesting you should make that statement...i see the Range more often in rap videos and on MTV Cribs than i do the Escalade ;)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Medyo OT, just have to vent:

i watched MTV cribs last night. it was a wheels and cars special. the rappers call cars "whips" i found out.

with the ridiculous amount of money that these rappers and musicians spend on their cars, i would like to make a call to SUPPORT the piracy movement.

go MP3s and go pirated CDs!!!!!!!! its obvious that they are not hurting. imagine paying over $20,000 for a set of wheels and tires? and they want me to pay full price for their CD? kiss my A*#

just my opinion.

andy

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Basta rappers lang, ha? Those guys piss me off. :D

Most of my buddies in the Philippine music industry need money... some of these guys bust ass doing 2 jobs just so they can play... so they need our support! kung pinoy, bili kayo ng orig!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Stay on topic kids.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    that advantage is, IMO, also the Escalade's greatest deficiency. the car is, essentially a $30,000 Chevy Tahoe with upgraded interior parts and different body cladding, but sells in the US market for $50,000+. it's still a nice-looking truck though...

interesting you should make that statement...i see the Range more often in rap videos and on MTV Cribs than i do the Escalade ;)
    Also another gripe I have with the Escalade is the interior. I've seen it and I'm not impressed. Not to diss Japanese SUVs but they look better.

Baka nagsawa yung mga itim sa mga Escalade. Masyado nang jologs para sa kanila. ;)

Still though Range Rovers are tops. They may not be as big. It may not weigh as heavy. It may take corners better. It may not consume as much gas. It may not be American but it has history. If I recall correctly they created the SUV craze in the first place.

The automotive design is divine.
    Last edited by OTO; October 19th, 2004 at 01:16 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just watched the news and the Cadillac Escalade EXT is the most stolen vehicle in the U.S.

Second place went to the Nissan Maxima.

Third was the standard Escalade (the one derived from the Tahoe).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    The base Cayenne has a 6-cylinder engine borrowed from VW. I am quite sure that it's a V6 and not a straight-6
    sbi na nga ba mali un driver ng classmate ko e... ***... cinorrect pa ako... sbi ko v6 tapos inline 6 daw. lol

anyway i hope i can veer them to buy the touareg v8 rather than the v6 cayenne... ksi parang downgrade ... mern na clang durango tapos back to v6 ulit

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    i think the touareg was nominated as suv of the year by one of the US mags.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Touareg looks better, definitely.

I still think the X5 is the best looking SUV sold locally, and the best bang for the buck, but I would go for the VW, too. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Porsche Cayenne In-line 6? comments?