New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by hagiber
    According to Topgear, sobrang pangit daw yung Cayenne, mas gusto pa ni Jeremy Clarkson maglakad kesa sumakay doon. :-) Touareg din gets my vote, mas practical sya and is about 90% of a Cayenne for about half the price.
    The Cayenne (250hp) and the Touareg (220hp) are priced similarly at around P4.7M

Plus on the track, nothing comes close the Cayenne S. What more with the Cayenne Turbo?

Another nifty gadget that the Cayenne has is its adjustable suspension. I think that it can be adjusted from a max of 12" to a low of 6.5". The 12" clearance is the best in its class for a luxury SUV.

Another is the Porsche Stability Management, in which it tries to maintain the car as flat as possible in any road (especially in the track) condition.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    last time i checked jeremy clarkson said that the cayenne is better than the touareg. mas pangit daw ung vw

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Hindi ko pa napanood yung topgear review ng touareg so baka nga mas napangitan sila doon.. pero downloadable yung cayenne review sa net... ito yung tinest nila yung cayenne sa British Army tank proving grounds.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well the cayenne doesnt strike good to me, i dont know why?

but with that money i'll rather cruise in a porsche car na lang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dami ko nang nakita dito na cayenne, pati cayenne s....di ko masyado gusto ang hitsura....parang tilapia yung harapan eh....
    (no offense sa mga may cayenne) mas gusto ko pa yung touareg....but sa internals eh ibang usapan na yan....maganda ang cayenne....

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    yup, very impressive ang loob ng cayenne, all leather, pati yata dashboard, kasi may napansin akong tahi s edge, d k lng nahawakan at baka masita ko he he.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naalala ko noon..pajero boxtype sikat.. then.. nabali wala pajero nung lumabas exped... now?? cayenne na kaya magiging astig na common car sa streets? hehhe kala ko ba walang pera mga tao sa pinas.. hehe..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    can i see some pictures of cayenne? thanks.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cayenne turbo:

cayenne s:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    daym!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Porsche Cayenne