New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ok naman both VW and porsche. mas may dating lang nga yung tatak ng porsche...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    as they said, the ultra rich in the Philippines (and around the world) live in a different world than the common man does (like most of us). i just can't see spending that kind of money on any single car.

kuha na lang ako ng dalawa or tatlong kotse that each serve a specific purpose, and are still a cut above the rest.

but the mind of the ultra-rch cannot be fathomed by common folk, so hanggang tingin na lang tayo.

andy

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT:

luckytruck,

I wouldn't put the buyers of the Cayenne on the ultra-rich pedestal yet. mind you, the base model costs around only $50K and the top of the line model will not even hit $100K. yes, they are rich but not ultra-rich.

but ulta-rich? think Merc SLR, Porsche GT, Ferrari Enzo... these babies costs more than $500K...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    enzo price tag is $2M!!! second hand yan :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ssaloon
    enzo price tag is $2M!!! second hand yan :D
    OT:

may markup na yan... pero ang list price niya talaga is $500K lang... pero dahil limited ang availability (350 units lang yata) kaya nagkaganyan ang presyo... tapos kailangan yata may track experience ka before they give you one...

unlike the Merc SLR & Porsche GT na around 5000 units yata ang iproduce...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    buy my porsch at Classifieds 7.5 million pesos

http://tsikot.yehey.com/modules.php?...cat=15&de=1201

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    john, actually sticker price niya is $650K. 349 units lang ang naproduce, then ferrari produced 50 more just to satisfy the demand. by invite only lang ang bentahan ng enzo. to even be considered sa list of possible buyers, you must own an F40 and F50. hindi pa sure na makakabili ka dahil may screening process pa after that

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    diba same lang po platform ng cayenne & Toureag..parang A4 & passat..pero Boxster ako..>> F50 ang impossible dream car ko hehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    siguro sa pinas, if you can afford a 6 million peso car and above, considered ka na rin ng ultra-rich based on the fact that you are probably in the the very top of the welathiest families in the Philippines

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    Came across the display of Porsche in Rockwell last Sunday.

Gulat ako sa price ng base Cayenne (with the 250hp V6 engine)... P4.7M lang!!! Akala ko dati yung price na nakalagay sa dyaryo is for for the Porsche Boxster.

Parang ang mura considering that the Cayenne Turbo is priced at P8.8M. Compared also the Boxster, I'd prefer this!

And compared to the BMW X5, this is a steal.
    sure, i agree! if i have that money, i'll grab the Cayenne. May SUV ka na, may roadster ka pa. i don't know kung pangit sya pero the first time i saw one well it has something in it na mahirpa ma-resist. parang magnet e.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Porsche Cayenne