New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Came across the display of Porsche in Rockwell last Sunday.

Gulat ako sa price ng base Cayenne (with the 250hp V6 engine)... P4.7M lang!!! Akala ko dati yung price na nakalagay sa dyaryo is for for the Porsche Boxster.

Parang ang mura considering that the Cayenne Turbo is priced at P8.8M. Compared also the Boxster, I'd prefer this!

And compared to the BMW X5, this is a steal.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yeah nakita ko rin to nung Saturday. Relatively cheaper siya compared to an X5. Pero ang question ko is anong level ng X5 ang katapat nung entry level Cayenne? Yung Boxster pala is P2.7M, tas yung Carrera (996?) Turbo is P10.5M (?).

Makadrive man lang ako nun masaya na ko

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    katapat ata ng cayenne S yung 4.6is X5 ng BMW. i cant think of a direct competitor for the 450hp cayenne turbo though.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Maganda nga yan. Sayang short ako.

Short ako ng 4,699,995 pesos. Hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Tifosi
    Yeah nakita ko rin to nung Saturday. Relatively cheaper siya compared to an X5. Pero ang question ko is anong level ng X5 ang katapat nung entry level Cayenne?
    siguro yung entry level na X5 din...the X5 3.0 with a 225 hp inline 6 and comparable equipment.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    dami nagsabi ok daw ung cayenne na v6. mas maganda daw ung sound ng v6 kaysa sa cayenneS mas matapang daw.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there is still no competition for the Cayenne Turbo. am wondering if BMW would come up with a M version of the X5 soon.

for the Cayenne S, the closest competition would be the X5 4.4. although a X5 4.8 is already in the works and would replace the 4.6 variant.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    masaya na ako sa touareg... pero kung may magbibigay sakin ng cayenne, sige, ok lang, di naman ako mapili eh.

;)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    there is still no competition for the Cayenne Turbo. am wondering if BMW would come up with a M version of the X5 soon.

for the Cayenne S, the closest competition would be the X5 4.4. although a X5 4.8 is already in the works and would replace the 4.6 variant.
    the 4.8 version is the M version as far as i know. i guess it's not named an "M" because they already had an M5 and the M-X5 is a Miata :bwahaha:

but i think the performance of even the 4.8 will not be a match for the Cayenne Turbo

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    According to Topgear, sobrang pangit daw yung Cayenne, mas gusto pa ni Jeremy Clarkson maglakad kesa sumakay doon. :-) Touareg din gets my vote, mas practical sya and is about 90% of a Cayenne for about half the price.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Porsche Cayenne