New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    when u have buyers and sellers of super expensive automobiles in ur country, in ur economy, that is a good sign.

My point is, there probably arent any new ferraris and porsches in Somalia.

Dumadami na ang super expensive cars dito sa Pinas. It's a good sign.

OT: heheh dumadami din ang naghihirap....

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I'm not exactly sinless myself. But whenever I speed, I make sure there's enough space for it... and enough car. I always drive the Crosswind slower than the "slow" drivers in our company do, because I'm more mindful of the brakes and tires. They're the ones who do 80-100 km/h, no matter what the car or conditions... (100 km/h on the Skyway in an SUV in the rain is dangerous too, remember?) because that's legal. I'm a firm believer in following reasonable speeds more than legal speeds. I may drive over the limit on the highway, but I'm the first to slow down and pull over in a sudden squall, and I drive slower than anyone else around pedestrians.
    Racing driver's excuses! J/k mate, peace!

Good point. Safe/Reasonable speed != Legal speed

Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Why buy a thoroughbred car if you don't intend to make full use of its capability? It's like marrying a hot fashion model who can't (sorry ladies ) cook, take care of the house, or work.
    OT: I never thought anyone would want to marry a hot fashion model because they could cook. I mean, the ones who do are those you can afford cooks (and a hot fashion model wife ). You know, fat, balding, rich, middle aged men. Come to think of it they're the same people who buy high-performance sportscars... :hysterical:

A bit sadly though, many people do buy sportscars for exactly the same reason they marry hot fashion models. And it's not that the car can cook, or clean the house.

As for someone to marry, a hot maid would do. I'm sure she could cook.
    Last edited by Alpha_One; January 17th, 2007 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Political correctness chuvachenes

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Porsche 320 km/h Skyway