1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hanep 320 km/h sa skyway.

bakit walang nanghuhuli ng ganun oras sa skyway? hehe
    Tinamad na cguro sila.
    Ano link sa youtube?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    RE: SLEX enforcement? Pathetic... their fake "cruisers" (mukhang big bikes, pero 150cc lang) can't chase people on the rough portions of the SLEX for very long, as they can't get up to speed quickly, and you can't really maintain a good clip on a motorbike there (even the superbike boys keep speeds down to 100-120 km/h down some stretches).

The pickups they have are all ancient diesels, and slow as molasses.

A lot of people just blast through entrapment points... they don't really give a damn, because by the time the guy's on his motorbike, you're long gone, and there's nobody waiting at any of the midway tollgates.

I'm sad to say, I've done this once, but it was an emergency (sick baby). When I get caught fair and square, I always give my license over.

The only time they can really catch you is at the big tollgates, and only if there's an enforcer right there... and if he's waiting at the right plaza for you... the dual plazas at both Nichols and on the Skyway make it a 50:50 chance.

The PNCC makes a ton of money every day. You think they'd be able to afford some decent patrol vehicles or more enforcers! They need it with all the defective trucks and jeeps that get on the highway (in fact, they don't even catch people for non-functional headlights anymore... which is stupid) and the crazy bus drivers on there.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

di to gawa ng PROFESSIONAL!...pinakita lang niya na mayabang talaga sya, taken from a video tapos post sa YTube para ipakita sa public! gawin niya sa Track yun!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mag pagawa na rin kay A-toy ng patrol car ang pncc na kamukha ng sa sanjuan altis patrol car may nitrous yun... kung kayanin ng stock engine nga lang hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    See it's people like them that put others at risk on a public road.

It doesn't matter kung wala mang kotse. Eh, what if a car (or cars) suddenly approaches the entry? How many seconds would you have for sudden braking? Or use the opposing car as a battering ram (or a shield) but risk the safety of the occupants of that car?

See, what that guy is doing puts others at risk. Did he even ask for an official permit from PNCC to close the road? Did he?

If he didn't, then I don't know why this guy should even be praised.

If that guy is smart enough and FULLY cares about welfare and road safety, he should first get a permit or go to a racetrack instead.

Seriously, it's when a-holes like that guy who don't even ask for official permits that endanger the safety of others with their reckless and selfless speeding.

Not against speeding at all but at least, do it properly with the mindset for the safety of others.

I can only hope that this guy got an Official permit. If not, then I hope that this bastard would end up in jail the next time he does as reckless as this.

No official permit for road closure? Then I hope you get caught. :hit:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's more reckless?

a Porsche doing a one-off 300kph run on a deserted highway

or

those using the SLEX's shoulder to overtake every single frikkin day

or

a bus with 50 passengers weaving in & out of the traffic like a sedan

or

a truck overtaking on a blind hill going to Tagaytay

or

going beyond 100kph along EDSA

a LOT more people do a LOT more crazier things that can hurt a LOT more people or do a LOT more damage on a regular basis and yet we treat this guy as if he is the devil-incarnate of Philippine motoring. :lol:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo View Post
    but i have to say that even at that speeds, the porsche is really stable it can really handle those kind of speeds
    wow galing naman nyan

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    What's more reckless?

a Porsche doing a one-off 300kph run on a deserted highway

or

those using the SLEX's shoulder to overtake every single frikkin day

or

a bus with 50 passengers weaving in & out of the traffic like a sedan

or

a truck overtaking on a blind hill going to Tagaytay

or

going beyond 100kph along EDSA
    or a Stupid Toyota Fortuner driver speeding under the rain, hydroplaning, hitting a Isuzu Trooper, killing an innocent jeepney passenger...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I can see where this is heading......

Timeout muna?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Everytime we go out or even at home we risk ourselves. Maybe they chose skyway because they can make sure that it's going to be safe, thought not that safe but still can do some preventive measures. Plus, 320kph or even 300 AFAIK can't be achieved at BRC and SiR.

I know it's illegal, but minsan masarap gumawa ng bawal. I'm not biased here, parang realisations lang.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Porsche 320 km/h Skyway