New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    hehehe, malamang ito ang bagong tele-cinate ng ABS! patayin sa sindak si Lozada! tapos hehehe, ang pinaka madulas ang dila Apalos! tapos all in all Kong Mo{mokong} Kids!
    Everytime Actor-Writer-Director Ping launched a movie under the Senake
    Production, he uses a man for the lead role and not a woman , it became a blockbuster but all his casts quickly fades away...ala nang kasunod...biro mo, running time ng mga palabas nya is 8 to 12 hours per show at may part 2 or 3 pa or more, tinalo nya ang Ten Commandments ni Cecile B. de Miles at ang Gone with the Wind...
    the only difference is, he did'nt pay for the airing-primetime at all ,hangga't
    malayo pa ang 2010 Politics Film Festival...nagsusulat na naman sya ng screenplay... sana true -to-life naman...nakakasawa/umay na ang puro fairy tale...pero in fairness, magaling din syang mag scout ng mga talent, puro take-one...dahil siguro sa kanyang experiences sa
    Metrocom...
    Last edited by jeffrocks; February 18th, 2008 at 03:58 AM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    but this puzzled me a bit, lozada mentioned that he is a simple guy, and when he was given half a million to spend in hongkong and he mentioned that he had a shopping spree as he doesnt always have that luxury, so how come he were able to pay the golf shares for 400k (though he mention he was in the office of telecommunication {did i hear it right} so he were able to afford that luxury)

and that golf share will also inlcude the monthly and yearly dues, which arent cheap, and he mentioned that his kids studies at lasalle, la salle is one of the most expensive schools in the phlippines, so this is quite contradicting for him to say that he only wants a simple life yet he has this luxury.
    Heard him also say that "450k" is a small amount in his words "mali-it lang yan galing naman ako sa IT...". WOW! 450K is lot more than my yearly budget sa bahay namin.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post

but this puzzled me a bit, lozada mentioned that he is a simple guy, and when he was given half a million to spend in hongkong and he mentioned that he had a shopping spree as he doesnt always have that luxury, so how come he were able to pay the golf shares for 400k (though he mention he was in the office of telecommunication {did i hear it right} so he were able to afford that luxury)

and that golf share will also inlcude the monthly and yearly dues, which arent cheap, and he mentioned that his kids studies at lasalle, la salle is one of the most expensive schools in the phlippines, so this is quite contradicting for him to say that he only wants a simple life yet he has this luxury.

at any rate i still believe in him, actually it is already a given fact that these govt official hoard money including FG, but only lozada made a face.

i think he owns an IT company long before he was first employed by philforest. . .i have a first-hand story that he had supplied computer systems to a well-known college in quezon city. . .and of course, he has allowances as philforest ceo aside from the guaranteed monthly salary. . .

peace of christ!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    "THOUGH HOME TO US ALL, THE EARTH IS MUTE.
    IT DOESN'T GET A VOTE IN ANY CONGRESS OR PARLIAMENT.
    IT DOESN'T OWN BLOCKS OF SHARES IN THE MARKET.
    IT DOESN'T RISE UP AT A PROTEST RALLY.
    IT CAN'T EVEN BUY A HYBRID CAR.
    THE EARTH HAS NO VOICE--SO WE MUST SPEAK FOR IT."

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Saka yung hamburJer na masarap ni Abalos. Recipe daw niya yun and it's one of the best hamburJers in town. hehe.

mr. se-nay-tor pinakamasarap ang hambujer ko--abalos...hehehhee

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Palpak talaga tong ABS-CBN. Sabi "Harapan" daw sila Jun Lozada and Abalos, eh ang nangyari, mag-isa lang si Lozada, tapos yung kabila, ang dami! Which prompted Jun Lozada to exclaim..."Akala ko ba Harapan to, kami lang ni Chairman Abalos, eh bakit One Against the Mob ang nangyari..."

Even during that time, intact pa rin yung sense of humor niya, hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Grabe di naman one on one ang nangyari eh. ilan sila versus kay Jun Lozada na mag isa lang.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano kaya ang credit limit ni Jun Lozada sa credit cards nya para maka shopping ng ganun katindi?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^tingin ko company card yun, so malaki-laki ang limit niya...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    i'm watching right now. i'm actually eating popcorn on this one i've mistaken it for soriano vs. iglesia
    Citing iglesia was uncalled for.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    oo nga, pinagtulugan si Lozada. makes me think he was set up by kapamilya. uy, intriga yan. dapat i-clarify ng abs-cbn ang buong pangyayari.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
ZTE scandal maincast on ABS-CBN...