New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i'm watching right now. i'm actually eating popcorn on this one i've mistaken it for soriano vs. iglesia
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    i'm watching right now. i'm actually eating popcorn on this one i've mistaken it for soriano vs. iglesia
    Ano nangyari?

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3440[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pinagtulungan si Lozada. Ang labo kasi ng ABS CBN. Ang intindi ko ang alam ni Lozada e one on one lang kay Abalos. Tapos si Abalos may dala palang lawyer tapos mamaya kung sino sino ng ibang guests. Ang lakas pang manindak nung si Formoso.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    nagtalo lang sila. yun lang 87% sabi totoo daw yung mga pahayag ni lozada tapos 12% naman ang nagsabi na sinungaling daw siya. kakatawa sila magtalo. parang mga batang may hawak ng papel.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    OO nga e pati sa damit nagkapikunan. Saka yung hamburJer na masarap ni Abalos. Recipe daw niya yun and it's one of the best hamburJers in town. hehe.

Tingin ko may deception na naman yan on the part of ABS. Di siguro nila dinisclose na hindi lang si Abalos ang haharap. Mas naawa ako kay Lozada kahapon compared to when he went to the Senate. Sindakin ba naman ng mga abogado.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hehehe, malamang ito ang bagong tele-cinate ng ABS! patayin sa sindak si Lozada! tapos hehehe, ang pinaka madulas ang dila Apalos! tapos all in all Kong Mo{mokong} Kids!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gusto nga magpa lie detector test si Lozada at hinamon niya si Abalos na ilabas ang mga cell phone bills nila para mapatunay na lagi sila naguusap noon mga panahon na yun

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    is it available on the net? anong URL pls...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i almost agree with lozada especially when he cited that dec 2 07 is on a weekend, i quickly check on my phone and sure enough that day is on saturday, and being a saturday there isnt any govt or embassy working that day how are the abalos group able to procure that letter (korina later mention that it was indeed a saturday) unless abalos group and the people from the embassy works on the weekend.

actually it will be easy for either globe or smart to access the phone calls abalos and lozada made during those time, in a matter of minutes they could obtain them, if indeed abalos and lozada are having conversation during those times, abalos is a dead meat.

but this puzzled me a bit, lozada mentioned that he is a simple guy, and when he was given half a million to spend in hongkong and he mentioned that he had a shopping spree as he doesnt always have that luxury, so how come he were able to pay the golf shares for 400k (though he mention he was in the office of telecommunication {did i hear it right} so he were able to afford that luxury)

and that golf share will also inlcude the monthly and yearly dues, which arent cheap, and he mentioned that his kids studies at lasalle, la salle is one of the most expensive schools in the phlippines, so this is quite contradicting for him to say that he only wants a simple life yet he has this luxury.

at any rate i still believe in him, actually it is already a given fact that these govt official hoard money including FG, but only lozada made a face.

OT: JDV might had felt relieved over this whole incident, but mind you this doesnt clean him and make him innocent in all the hoarding he himself had made prior to this, and the people must understand that even JDV hoards money from the public, if this controversy clease him, but not with all his other doings, he must come clean.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think being simple meant more of a lower level of income he could be happy with. I don't think it means poor, by any means. Rather, it means he would be happy with a lower standard of living and that standard of living in no way compares to politicians the likes of Abalos.

Take a guy who earns 100-150K a month. In my estimation, nandito more or less ang level of income ni Lozada before all this. Can you afford to go to La Salle on this? Absolutely. Wack wack at the same time? Sure.

Can you afford a 500K HK spending spree? Kung pipilitin, OO -- pero masakit.

Can you afford to take on Abalos and the big wigs? -- Absolutely not. Petty cash pa lang yun.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
ZTE scandal maincast on ABS-CBN...