New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ganun?

every voter has the greater good in mind?

you really believe that?

nobody votes with self interest in mind?
    Kaya nga presumption ang tawag, unless you can prove otherwise.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    You obviously did not get the sense of my post. All I'm saying is let's try to maintain a relevant if not a decent discussion here, or at least stick to the facts. You attack Gordon supporters on a Villar thread while you yourself support Aquino? You don't think that's ridiculous? From the looks of things, you're just itching to take on a fight. Plain and simple.
    Well, I do not see anything wrong in supporting two persons whom I believe can competently act as President of this country. I reserve my choice on the date of the election. It is my choice and if you think it's ridiculous, you have the problem, not me.

If ever, I read post#163. At least it contributed something to the thread (albeit the 'retards' part would've been better if omitted IMO).
    Come on, you call those who support Villar and Noynoy as retards and Gordon's supporters as intellectuals and angels. One does not have a monopoly of patriotism, kung hindi ka type ng tao, aba'y wag namang ipagpilitan.

Oh, and please don't generalize Aquino supporters. Not everyone there is as combative as you are, nor would take offense to what I said. If my choice offends you, then I'll tell you one thing: your choice doesn't offend me. Everybody has his/her own opinion/choice. I can dig that. What I can't stand is people acting like frenzied fanatics throwing hate around. The general media does enough of that already.
    I am not throwing hate around, contrary to your perception. If indeed one can have his own opinion about a candidate then nobody should bash or name-call that person. It appears however that Gordon supporters like you are making a blind distinction that whatever your cohorts post in this forum is correct and those being posted by Villar are not. Tsk tsk.

I'm not being an intellectual. I'm just saying what comes my mind. I know any vote (assuming the best scenario) is for the interest of the Filipino people. The way you're acting now though, it's stirring up my emotions turning ME off little by little irregardless of my earlier conviction. Still, I'm still sane enough to do the right thing when the time comes. I just can't help but feel that way right now. Then you talk as if you're belittling my views, belittling my one possible vote. Does that HELP your candidate in any way? I may be leaning towards Gordon now, but who knows tomorrow? My vote is not yet cast in stone (FYI, a lot of people I know are like that). You just don't comprehend the meaning of genuine support, do you? So now, as earlier said, your choice does not offend me. What offends me is your blindness and arrogance.

Please do not reverse the situation here. You just have to be honest in your post and please do not say that you still haven't picked your choice for the presidency because from the looks of it, it is handsomely camouflaged. By the way, there is no word "irregardless," only regardless.

*sigh* Couldn't help but reply still. Enough OT. I'm done. Should've learned not to interact with fanboys.[/QUOTE]

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    You obviously did not get the sense of my post. All I'm saying is let's try to maintain a relevant if not a decent discussion here, or at least stick to the facts. You attack Gordon supporters on a Villar thread while you yourself support Aquino? You don't think that's ridiculous? From the looks of things, you're just itching to take on a fight. Plain and simple.
    Well, I do not see anything wrong in supporting two persons whom I believe can competently act as President of this country. I reserve my choice on the date of the election. It is my choice and if you think it's ridiculous, you have the problem, not me.

If ever, I read post#163. At least it contributed something to the thread (albeit the 'retards' part would've been better if omitted IMO).
    Come on, you call those who support Villar and Noynoy as retards and Gordon's supporters as intellectuals and angels. One does not have a monopoly of patriotism, kung hindi ka type ng tao, aba'y wag namang ipagpilitan.

Oh, and please don't generalize Aquino supporters. Not everyone there is as combative as you are, nor would take offense to what I said. If my choice offends you, then I'll tell you one thing: your choice doesn't offend me. Everybody has his/her own opinion/choice. I can dig that. What I can't stand is people acting like frenzied fanatics throwing hate around. The general media does enough of that already.
    I am not throwing hate around, contrary to your perception. If indeed one can have his own opinion about a candidate then nobody should bash or name-call that person. It appears however that Gordon supporters like you are making a blind distinction that whatever your cohorts post in this forum is correct and those being posted by Villar are not. Tsk tsk.

I'm not being an intellectual. I'm just saying what comes my mind. I know any vote (assuming the best scenario) is for the interest of the Filipino people. The way you're acting now though, it's stirring up my emotions turning ME off little by little irregardless of my earlier conviction. Still, I'm still sane enough to do the right thing when the time comes. I just can't help but feel that way right now. Then you talk as if you're belittling my views, belittling my one possible vote. Does that HELP your candidate in any way? I may be leaning towards Gordon now, but who knows tomorrow? My vote is not yet cast in stone (FYI, a lot of people I know are like that). You just don't comprehend the meaning of genuine support, do you? So now, as earlier said, your choice does not offend me. What offends me is your blindness and arrogance.

Please do not reverse the situation here. You just have to be honest in your post and please do not say that you still haven't picked your choice for the presidency because from the looks of it, it is handsomely camouflaged. By the way, there is no word "irregardless," only regardless.

*sigh* Couldn't help but reply still. Enough OT. I'm done. Should've learned not to interact with fanboys.[/QUOTE]

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Double post ka ng hayop ka! You're eating up space here in OUR forum...get the f*ck out of here troll

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Double post ka ng hayop ka! You're eating up space here in OUR forum...get the f*ck out of here troll
    Naku masama gising ni utoy. Paki lagyan naman ng sense yung post mo. Please refrain from using bad words, your parents might ground you and you won't be able to vote on May 10.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Are you really this stupid? I have my own place which I pay by myself. What about you? Sa tulay ka ba nakatira? Uwi ka na para habang libre pa aircon from the cold night

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Are you really this stupid? I have my own place which I pay by myself. What about you? Sa tulay ka ba nakatira? Uwi ka na para habang libre pa aircon from the cold night
    Admins, paki control nyo itong bata nyo at nagwawala. Baka napagalitan ni mommy and pappy kagabi dahil madaling araw na ayaw pa patayin aircon.

oops, off topic. Utoy, ikaw ba may-ari nitong forum na ito at ayaw mo rin kami pagamitin dito?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ikaw ang napagalitan siguro kasi babad ka lagi sa internet shop, wala naman alam gawin kung hindi magpost at mangnakaw ng lamig from the shop's aircon

Bili ka ng 2nd hand, gawin mo installment para may pambili ka pa ng goto para sa pamilya mo

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Ikaw ang napagalitan siguro kasi babad ka lagi sa internet shop, wala naman alam gawin kung hindi magpost at mangnakaw ng lamig from the shop's aircon

Bili ka ng 2nd hand, gawin mo installment para may pambili ka pa ng goto para sa pamilya mo
    Teka muna, wag ka iiyak. Baka malaman ni mommy at pappy, bawiin ulit sa yo yung mazda mo, hala ka mawawalan ka ng pinagmamalaki mo sa buhay. Hahaha.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sus, ano ba alam mong gawin? Mainginis at mainggit? Sa pangiinis, you're not doing your job well. Kasi kahit ano pagsasabi mo hindi mawawala sakin to. Yang trabaho mo bilang alila ng mga amo at magiging amo mo, ganyan ka na habang buhay. Wala ka ng asenso.

Sa pagkainggitero mo ang galing mo. Sige magresearch ka pa sa mga members dito para tumulo lalo laway mo. Patulan nalang kita pag umattend ka one time sa grand meet ng Tsikot. Be there you idiot

Will You Vote Manny Villar for President?