Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yes we know that

but unfortunately, the masses simply follow the herd

non-thinking people outnumber thinking people
    no,

"you" know that.. not we

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    gordon filed a case against the survey firm.

kung hindi nga tumakbo si gordon, baka hindi na ako boboto ngayong election.
    siya lang talaga ang karapat dapat manalo.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    yes we know that

so its just a matter of enlightening them or being one of them..

"To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men.." - Lincoln

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    yes we know that

a sad fact about some Pinoy Voters
    if they would only think, to vote, for a candidate whom they firmly believe that will help uplift our country, not just in a mere sense because siya ang sikat at siya ang mataas sa survey....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    all of you are just jumping into conclusion na hinde nagiisip yun mga voters, what if they truly believe na si ERAP ang mag uplift ng buhay nila, what rights do you have to say na hinde sila nagiisip at sumusunod lang sa band wagaon?

and another thing majority of the voters alam na kung sino ang gusto nila iboto, before pa lumabas ang survey results, meron mga undecided but small percentage lang yun.

don't blame the masses, in fact kahit nga ang Makati business club members eh si Noynoy ang iboboto and far second si Gibo, don't tell me ba hinde rin nagiisip mga yun? ngayon sasabihin niyo kasi self interest ang iniisip nila kaya hinde si Gordon ang iboboto nila. reasons nanaman.

the reality is majority of the voters doesn't like Gordon, ganun lang kasimple yun hinde dahil hinde sila nagiisip or what.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    all of you are just jumping into conclusion na hinde nagiisip yun mga voters, what if they truly believe na si ERAP ang mag uplift ng buhay nila, what rights do you have to say na hinde sila nagiisip at sumusunod lang sa band wagaon?

and another thing majority of the voters alam na kung sino ang gusto nila iboto, before pa lumabas ang survey results, meron mga undecided but small percentage lang yun.

don't blame the masses, in fact kahit nga ang Makati business club members eh si Noynoy ang iboboto and far second si Gibo, don't tell me ba hinde rin nagiisip mga yun? ngayon sasabihin niyo kasi self interest ang iniisip nila kaya hinde si Gordon ang iboboto nila. reasons nanaman.

the reality is majority of the voters doesn't like Gordon, ganun lang kasimple yun hinde dahil hinde sila nagiisip or what.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    seems like we have a different definition of "masses"

my definition of "masses" is people belonging to lower socio-economic levels of the population of the Phils., which makes up majority of the population

don't blame the masses, in fact kahit nga ang Makati business club members...
    Makati business club people are not "masses"

they're from upper socioeconomic levels. they're minority of the population

the masses are easily persuaded by TV commercials, jingles

the most frequently seen and heard TV commercials and jingles stick to their minds

so it's no surprise the 2 candidates with the most commercials are the 2 most popular candidates sa surveys

Commercials work very effectively on the masses
    Last edited by uls; April 27th, 2010 at 12:32 AM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    AKo I will be voting for Noynoy Aquino not because I think he is the best pick but because ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY, MUST BE Villar can't be the 15th president of the Republic of the Philippines. So for me the survey is useful since it tells me who has the best chance to beat Villar. For me Villar MUST NOT WIN AT ALL COST. So I will vote for Noynoy to minimize Villar's chances...

If you think my voting style sucks, then I say to you F**K YOU!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    seems like we have a different definition of "masses"

my definition of "masses" is people belonging to lower socio-economic levels of the population of the Phils., which makes up majority of the population

Makati business club people are not "masses"

they're from upper socioeconomic levels. they're minority of the population

the masses are easily persuaded by TV commercials, jingles

the most frequently seen and heard TV commercials and jingles stick to their minds

so it's no surprise the 2 candidates with the most commercials are the 2 most popular candidates sa surveys

Commercials work very effectively on the masses
    we exactly have the same definition of masses, what I'm trying to say is Gordon's supporters are implying that people not voting for him are not uneducated and not thinking, I just gave sample sector of the society that's definitely educated and thinker that are also not voting for Gordon.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    we are using the rule of majority.

the MBC survey is only 13% of the entire members.
    SWS/Pulse Asia uses 2,000 voters out of 50,800,000 registered voters.

so no matter how scientific it is, its illegitimate. no one has won until may 10.

they will not vote for gordon not because they dont like him, but they dont know him, its a capitalist world out there, you need money, you need advertising, that is how it works.

villar has the money
    aquino has the oligarchs lopez who cory gave abscbn.

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?