New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    bravo!
    so he has accomplished many Law(s)
    if you notice it is more of a Business term kind of Law; why? because he is a Businessman, and I do believe this is where he is good at
    but sorry to say I will still not VOTE for Villar and will not change my mind to Vote for Gordon as the next President.....
    I hate a storyteller person, what more of a Presidentiable candidate and a Presidentiable candidate that is being questioned due to corruption...
    There is a principle such as innocent until proven guilty. Merong ginawa, maraming nakinabang.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    There is a principle such as innocent until proven guilty. Merong ginawa, maraming nakinabang.
    how can he be proclaimed by the court as Innocent or Guilty when the accused does not attend on the hearing or yes he attends (sometimes) but avoids the confrontation by running away or walk-away from the hearing.
    There is a saying; "dont or never run away from your problem", learn to face it and be challenged. If you are wrong, admit it. What makes more of a better person, is a person who knows how to stand up from his mistakes by correcting it....
    Who has profited? Yes, the filipino people somewhat did, coz I am a filipino and sometimes passes daang hari, but is it really necessary on building those projects or necessary to help your business grow even better?
    What I am trying to point here is that make a feasible study before starting on the project; let the filipino people benefit more of your project, compared to your family are the one's who profit. That is selfishness, being selfish is a virtue that we are trying to avoid as this may lead you to a being non-competitive country and as a person.

Who really is your candidate, bro/sis? I am so confused whom you really are trying to campaign for....

Please the two of you; (you know who I am pointing at as I dont want to name names in here) learn to respect each one another; please huwag naman kayo magaway na parang ginagawa nyo nang personalan. Pakialamero! Yes I am, why? because I am the TS and I dont want this thread to be closed again because of your personal issues and more of offtopic replies. Thank you.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I would, if he gets 20%+ in the next survey. Or if anyone can convince me that he has a realistic chance of winning. As it stands, its still a 2-man race and voting for anyone other than the 2 is like racing cars with your bicycle.
    If I may say, please dont let the survey(s) dictate and whom you are to VOTE on this upcoming election
    Vote for the candidate whom you trust that will help our country resolve the conflicts we are facing
    Also do not let anyone dictate on who you want to VOTE; this thread, I-TS/we will never say to vote for this candidate because he is like this he is like that; we just want you to realize that our particular candidate is also competitive in any means. It will be up to you who you want to vote!
    As it stands, its still a 2-man race
    What do you mean by it stands to a 2-man race? what race, please choose:
    Race 1 - Noynoy vs Villar
    Race 2 - Gibo vs Gordon
    If we are to base it on survey (which suppose to be not) there are some survey(s) that show that Noynoy is no. 1 and villar is no. 2 or vice versa, but there is also a survey that shows that Gordon is no. 1, Gibo is no. 2 or vice versa; so what race are you referring to?
    voting for anyone other than the 2 is like racing cars with your bicycle.
    at least you have tried to succeed on wining the race compared to you as a person making a final judgement and whining on the side without even trying. We are no longer kids here; but try to remember the story about the hare and the turtle, try to check on what is the moral of the story there.

We believe that Gordon will succeed and WIN the election
    I will make a difference, you will make a difference

VOTE the best candidate, for you.

VOTE wisely

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    No.

Dick might be good for the red cross or something he can flaunt himself in. But the presidency is not a seat for him.

Pinagmamalaki niya (pero hindi naman siya signatory) yung ating "automated election". Anyone in IT (information technology for the intellectually challenged) knows that good automation starts from data capture to data reporting and analysis.

But what do we get from Dick? a pseudo automation where vote counting is automated but the entry of vote is MANUAL. Wala ng mas manual pa sa "may bilog na hugis itlog na i-shade!). Now instead of voting kiosk ang meron tayo e paper forms at folder na daming kumikita (at nabulgar pa) sa paraphernalia sa election.

Is it too much to attribute to Dick the faults of this automated process? Well, kung hindi niya ito pinagyabang, di na sana. E yabang nga eh.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    may nakapanood ba ng Strictly Politics kagabi?? (miting de avance) si Gordon ang guest..kailan kaya ang replay? di ko naumpisahan eh..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    how can he be proclaimed by the court as Innocent or Guilty when the accused does not attend on the hearing or yes he attends (sometimes) but avoids the confrontation by running away or walk-away from the hearing.
    There is a saying; "dont or never run away from your problem", learn to face it and be challenged. If you are wrong, admit it. What makes more of a better person, is a person who knows how to stand up from his mistakes by correcting it....
    Who has profited? Yes, the filipino people somewhat did, coz I am a filipino and sometimes passes daang hari, but is it really necessary on building those projects or necessary to help your business grow even better?
    What I am trying to point here is that make a feasible study before starting on the project; let the filipino people benefit more of your project, compared to your family are the one's who profit. That is selfishness, being selfish is a virtue that we are trying to avoid as this may lead you to a being non-competitive country and as a person.

Who really is your candidate, bro/sis? I am so confused whom you really are trying to campaign for....

Please the two of you; (you know who I am pointing at as I dont want to name names in here) learn to respect each one another; please huwag naman kayo magaway na parang ginagawa nyo nang personalan. Pakialamero! Yes I am, why? because I am the TS and I dont want this thread to be closed again because of your personal issues and more of offtopic replies. Thank you.
    The senate is not a court of law. Whatever decision made in the senate is not based on evidence but only on political consideration. Hence, the issue there is not the guilt or innocence of having committed a criminal act but only if Villar committed an ETHICAL MISCONDUCT. Up until now, there is no final decision of the senate on the issue, puro media lang. Selfishness cannot be the basis in portraying the person as a criminal. If indeed there is any wrongdoing, the same should be prosecuted in a court of law not in the media or the senate which is merely out to politicize the incident. Kung as early as 1998 nung ipinagsigawan ni Joker Arroyo sa lower house ang acitivities ni Villar, bakit hindi sinimulan ng senado or inimbestigahan ng ombudsman, ibig sabihin there is no legal ground to prosecute.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    No.

Dick might be good for the red cross or something he can flaunt himself in. But the presidency is not a seat for him.

Pinagmamalaki niya (pero hindi naman siya signatory) yung ating "automated election". Anyone in IT (information technology for the intellectually challenged) knows that good automation starts from data capture to data reporting and analysis.

But what do we get from Dick? a pseudo automation where vote counting is automated but the entry of vote is MANUAL. Wala ng mas manual pa sa "may bilog na hugis itlog na i-shade!). Now instead of voting kiosk ang meron tayo e paper forms at folder na daming kumikita (at nabulgar pa) sa paraphernalia sa election.

Is it too much to attribute to Dick the faults of this automated process? Well, kung hindi niya ito pinagyabang, di na sana. E yabang nga eh.
    Hehe, yan ang pambato!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    *Tabu: question lang bro/sis:
    1. babae ka ba o lalake? (nakalagay kase sa profile mo eh babae ang gender mo pero kung makipagtirahan ka sa mga threads eh bruskong-brusko ka)
    2. sino ba talaga ang manok mo - Noy o Villar? (halos makipagmurahan ka na kase for Noy pero lately me mga go villar kang posts)

*posters na tirahan nang tirahan sa mga threads:
    1. Though, naaaliw ako paminsan-minsan sa mga away nyo, mejo nakaka-off na rin madalas kase wala ng contri sa mga intelligent discussions
    2. I think tama si Bro Shadow na magdedicate na lang tayo ng thread para sa inyo. that way, no holds barred kayo sa mga tirahan.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Masyado naman kasi magastos kung maglalagay tayo ng computers sa bawat precinct. Wala pa naman Apple iPad noon.

Sa UP, fully automated lahat right from the voting input process. Mahirap pa yun i-replicate nationwide dahil billions of pesos ang kailangan para sa computer units. We're depleted of funds as it is. Marami din ignorante so expect na may percentage na masisira ang computers. Ideal sana na computerized lahat pero napakarami pa ring tao from the old generations who doesn't know how to use computers. Siguro pag tanda na ng mga generation 80s, pwede na. Baka by then 90% of the Filipinos may computer na.

Yang i-shade ang hugis itlog, mas maraming familiar jan dahil karamihan sa mga decent College Entrance tests puro ganyan ang systema so there it should not be a problem for most people esp people from the old generations.

Dick encountered a lot of opposition while pushing for automation, obviously dahil mas mahirap mandaya. Yun nga lang, it's quite obvious na kino-condition na ang mga tao sa failure of elections, dinisable na rin ang ibang security features ng ballot, there's the purported lack of electricity, at marami pang iba.

At least Dick Gordon did a start. It's not perfect but we're gonna get there dahil may first step na. Maraming reklamo nang reklamo pero wala namang nagawa kahit ano. Yun ang mas mahirap.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    No.

While I agree that the automation could have been better, its still a step in the right direction. Better nga siguro kung touchscreen ang gamit sa voting tapos may print function na lang for the hardcopy of the ballots. Malay natin, mangyari sa future. Sabihin na nating inefficiency/kurakot/budget and dahilan kung bakit hindi ganun ang nangyari, ang importante nasimulan na ang automation.

While I laud people for voting in line with their principles, I believe that this should take a back seat to practicality. Your vote is more powerful when it can change the outcome of the election. I would rather vote for someone else than have man evil liar win. If you voted for Gordon and this guy in orange won, could you really say its not your fault?

*ajOT
    I'm not whining bro. I like Gordon. I like Bayani. If my vote would determine the next Pres/VP I would vote for both. But numbers don't lie. It's still between Noynoy and Villar and I'm more concerned in preventing a greater evil in the man in orange.

Guys you would do well in not getting personal. Name-calling and saying my-idea-is-better-than-yours won't really win the minds of anyone.
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; April 7th, 2010 at 11:27 AM.

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?