The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Wag pansinin ang tanga

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    bro it is OK to campaign for your candidate, and am even thinking that if your candidate would win, he should thank you for that, but please STOP bragging that your candidate would win.

try also to learn how to respect other opinion about his candidate; its not only your candidate whose campaigning but also our candidate needs a campaign from us.

each of us are doing a Great Job on campaigning on each and every Presidentiable candidate!

co-tsikoteers KUDOS to all of us!
    Excuse me but please review my post and tell me that I am assured that my candidate will win. You are the only one adding to my post. What I am saying is that based on the prevailing situation, it is nearly impossible for Gordon to win this election because he needs the support of local candidates and volunteers which he obviously lacks. I am not claiming that Noynoy will definitely win. I even mentioned that Villar has the likelihood of being victorious in this election given the vast political network that the Nacionalista has. Given the complexities of the election system, what is being automated is merely the voting and counting at the precinct level but not the counting at the municipal, provincial and national level. Hindi naman katulad sa Amerika na pagpindot mo pa lang automatically counted na sa national. So there is still room for election manuevering. Kung sa America nga nagkakaroon pa rin ng election fraud despite the computerization of the whole electoral process, dito pa kaya. By the way, an election expert said that if a given candidate of the administration can only cheat 50 votes per pcos machine, that would be determinative of the election results, meaning he would have a substantial lead in the votes for the president kung gagawin on a grand scale. Ngayon, would Gordon and Bagumbayan have the capability of forestalling such acts? Dyan ngayon papasok ang capacity ng local supporters.So if your network at the grassroots level is minimal, expect minimal results in terms of vigilance and protest in case of election fraud.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by crave View Post
    are you sure of this? are you a prophet? or perhaps a fortune teller? you might end up eating your words.
    You just have to get information. No nostradamus is necessary to predict that Gordon will not win. He himself knows that he is fighting a losing battle.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    Excuse me but please review my post and tell me that I am assured that my candidate will win. You are the only one adding to my post. What I am saying is that based on the prevailing situation, it is nearly impossible for Gordon to win this election because he needs the support of local candidates and volunteers which he obviously lacks. I am not claiming that Noynoy will definitely win. I even mentioned that Villar has the likelihood of being victorious in this election given the vast political network that the Nacionalista has. Given the complexities of the election system, what is being automated is merely the voting and counting at the precinct level but not the counting at the municipal, provincial and national level. Hindi naman katulad sa Amerika na pagpindot mo pa lang automatically counted na sa national. So there is still room for election manuevering. Kung sa America nga nagkakaroon pa rin ng election fraud despite the computerization of the whole electoral process, dito pa kaya. By the way, an election expert said that if a given candidate of the administration can only cheat 50 votes per pcos machine, that would be determinative of the election results, meaning he would have a substantial lead in the votes for the president kung gagawin on a grand scale. Ngayon, would Gordon and Bagumbayan have the capability of forestalling such acts? Dyan ngayon papasok ang capacity ng local supporters.So if your network at the grassroots level is minimal, expect minimal results in terms of vigilance and protest in case of election fraud.
    my apology on putting words in your mouth; I do agree that you have not mentioned that your candidate is a sure win; but that is what you are trying to say to us even though not saying the exact word that your candidate will win...
    what am just trying to tell you here is that the campaign is still on its mid-stance; who are we to say that a candidate will lose on this coming election? you can say & open a statement like this, instead; in my opinion, i think this candidate will not win due to ..................... because on how you open your statement that we are trying to debate against here; I am not an english expert or a professor but its also a matter on your speech-word deliverance to people that I just disagree....
    We have our own minds point of view; RESPECT is what am trying to always say, respect my opinion as I also do yours.... if I think that my candidate would win, so then leave it to me, that is how I perceive unto this election, and I just leave it within me; I might be correct or mistaken; again, no one can tell, who will WIN this election... We are old enough to know what is right from wrong; let us just choose the better candidate who can lead our nation... and also do not be dictated upon who will you be voting.....

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    You just have to get information. No nostradamus is necessary to predict that Gordon will not win. He himself knows that he is fighting a losing battle.
    predictions are just predictions. you know what? you're the only poster in any thread saying that this candidate will lose and that candidate will win.

those threads are made for us to exchange our thoughts, not to degrade others' opinion by saying that particular candidate will lose because he doesn't have enough machinery and popularity, and that candidate will win because his parents and sister are popular and certified public servant and public figure.

let us put it this way:
    show us a fact (not a full of crap survey- because all those f*cking survey can be manipulated) that Mr. Gordon is not capable of becoming President of the RP. and show us the credentials of your Mr. Aquino as a senator- that he is highly capable of becoming one. because for Mr. Gordon, no need to be proven.

i bet if you're going to tabulate it for comparison sake, baka wala kang mailagay kay Mr. Aquino. pero, ayoko magsalita ng tapos, anong malay natin meron pala kahit isa.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    my apology on putting words in your mouth; I do agree that you have not mentioned that your candidate is a sure win; but that is what you are trying to say to us even though not saying the exact word that your candidate will win...
    what am just trying to tell you here is that the campaign is still on its mid-stance; who are we to say that a candidate will lose on this coming election? you can say & open a statement like this, instead; in my opinion, i think this candidate will not win due to ..................... because on how you open your statement that we are trying to debate against here; I am not an english expert or a professor but its also a matter on your speech-word deliverance to people that I just disagree....
    We have our own minds point of view; RESPECT is what am trying to always say, respect my opinion as I also do yours.... if I think that my candidate would win, so then leave it to me, that is how I perceive unto this election, and I just leave it within me; I might be correct or mistaken; again, no one can tell, who will WIN this election... We are old enough to know what is right from wrong; let us just choose the better candidate who can lead our nation... and also do not be dictated upon who will you be voting.....
    I respect your opinion, no problem with that. But let us just be honest with ourselves on the winnability of our candidates. Hindi naman mahirap malaman yan di ba? Just ask around and make your personal note of various people as to who they will vote for. I have been moving around calabarzon and metro manila area and found out that people are more open supporting my candidate. You are right that Gordon is progressive pero may kulang. Please don't argue that by supporting Gordon, you have the wise vote because I know a lot from the camp of Villar, Noynoy and Erap whose backgrounds are beyond reproach and who belong to the academic elite. Somehow, the people, to my mind, may have realized that because of the polarizing effect of jumping ship by admin allies to NP, they tend to view the desperation of the administration and would rather shift their purported anger and hatred by helping Noynoy if only to forestall the administration. Probably, it really boils down to machinery, the ability of the local political party to project their candidates. Mukhang kulang dun ang bagumbayan kaya ko nasabi yung hindi mananalo si Gordon.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    but the topic is not about who will win or not. rather, it's about supporting one candidate or not. i never thought gloria would win the past election, but she did. i thought fpj was going to win via landslide. some food for thought.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    kagaya nga ng sabi ng marami, surveys are surveys only. hindi ito ang basis ng resulta ng election. kung ngayon sabihin natin na lamang si ganito, ganyan din ba kaya sa actual? and take note, survey represents only A PART OF THE VOTING PEOPLE. i don't care on surveys, we don't care on surveys and we're wise enough to vote kung sino ang nararapat.

predictions are just predictions. you know what? you're the only poster in any thread saying that this candidate will lose and that candidate will win.

those threads are made for us to exchange our thoughts, not to degrade others' opinion by saying that particular candidate will lose because he doesn't have enough machinery and popularity, and that candidate will win because his parents and sister are popular and certified public servant and public figure.

let us put it this way:
    show us a fact (not a full of crap survey- because all those f*cking survey can be manipulated) that Mr. Gordon is not capable of becoming President of the RP. and show us the credentials of your Mr. Aquino as a senator- that he is highly capable of becoming one. because for Mr. Gordon, no need to be proven.

i bet if you're going to tabulate it for comparison sake, baka wala kang mailagay kay Mr. Aquino. pero, ayoko magsalita ng tapos, anong malay natin meron pala kahit isa.
    bro, alam ng troll na yan kung ano capability ni noynoy. di yan naniniwala sa mga achievements ng mga kandidato natin. i may not be voting for gordon, kagaya ng sinabi ko sa unang post ko. pero ang masasabi ko lang ke gordon, he has the will and the credentials. unlike that troll's candidate na pinagmamayabang niya na walang nagawa.

I respect your opinion, no problem with that. But let us just be honest with ourselves on the winnability of our candidates. Hindi naman mahirap malaman yan di ba? Just ask around and make your personal note of various people as to who they will vote for. I have been moving around calabarzon and metro manila area and found out that people are more open supporting my candidate. You are right that Gordon is progressive pero may kulang. Please don't argue that by supporting Gordon, you have the wise vote because I know a lot from the camp of Villar, Noynoy and Erap whose backgrounds are beyond reproach and who belong to the academic elite. Somehow, the people, to my mind, may have realized that because of the polarizing effect of jumping ship by admin allies to NP, they tend to view the desperation of the administration and would rather shift their purported anger and hatred by helping Noynoy if only to forestall the administration. Probably, it really boils down to machinery, the ability of the local political party to project their candidates. Mukhang kulang dun ang bagumbayan kaya ko nasabi yung hindi mananalo si Gordon.
    bro, wag ka magsalita ng tapos. at buksan mo ang isipan mo sa kung ano ang kaya gawin ng kandidato mo. at bakit nagsisilipatan sila sa ibang partido, say lakas to liberal o np, etc? kasi ang mga pulitiko, dun sila sa alam nilang malakas para hindi sila mawala sa power. take note of the terms TRAPO and BALIMBING.

sabi ko nga sa ibang thread, kung si noynoy eh hindi corrupt, eh ano naman ang mga taong nasa paligid niya na mga beterano ng pulitika?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post

bro, alam ng troll na yan kung ano capability ni noynoy. di yan naniniwala sa mga achievements ng mga kandidato natin. i may not be voting for gordon, kagaya ng sinabi ko sa unang post ko. pero ang masasabi ko lang ke gordon, he has the will and the credentials. unlike that troll's candidate na pinagmamayabang niya na walang nagawa.

sir testy, halata naman na walang kayang ipagmalaki yung troll na yan. puro lang satsat. hind na nga nagreply sa post ko, kasi alam niya na wala siyang isasagot.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sir testy, halata naman na walang kayang ipagmalaki yung troll na yan. puro lang satsat. hind na nga nagreply sa post ko, kasi alam niya na wala siyang isasagot.
    Di na lang kita sinasagot. No sense naman kasi sinasabi mo. Thanks anyway.

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?