New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by timrev View Post
    kelan kaya magkakaroon ng cruise ships dito sa pinas?
    Maybe when we become US territory again....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Originally Posted by timrev
    kelan kaya magkakaroon ng cruise ships dito sa pinas?
    maybe Ramon Ang can do something about that

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    maybe Ramon Ang can do something about that
    hehehe i just read somewhere sa net na my plan noon ang SMC magpagawa ng Jetty Pavilion that can accommodate Cruise ship sa caticlan sa tabi ng propose Caticlan International airport

gawa daw sila ng jetty pavilion with breezeway connecting sa airport ..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    o diba... sabi ko nga

Ramon Ang can do anything

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    For as long as international cruise companies refuse to come by Manila or any other international port in the country, the best example of what the Pinoy is like are the crew members of these ships. I know some people (locals and foreigners) who've been on international cruises and they always have high regard for the Pinoy crew. Friendly, attentive and courteous and the entertainers are among the most talented they've ever come across. Even the cruise line management prefer our kabayans over other nationalities, maging Asian, American or European man sila. Kung kaya lang ng Pinoy magsalita ng Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, etc., baka naubusan na ng trabaho ang mga taga ibang bansa.

I once went on an Asian cruise on Star Cruises. I talked to a crew member who turned out to be Indonesian. Tinagalog ko, thinking she was Pinoy. Aba, sinagot din ako in Tagalog. She told me that many Asians on their ship, Star Virgo yata yun, can actually speak Tagalog and that they use it as the common language among themselves, lalo na pag pinag-uusapan nila ang mga puti. She said that Tagalog is one of the easiest languages to learn and that the Thais, Malaysians and Indonesians have adopted it as their 3rd language after English on board the ship. It was such a heartwarming thing to find out.

Mabuhay ang ating mga kababayan sa mga cruise line! You may not know it, but you are among our country's goodwill ambassadors.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    o diba... sabi ko nga

Eh paano yung custong problem...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Eh paano yung custong problem...
    he'll tell the media he solved the problem na

he's superman

he can do anything

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ano ba makikita nila particularly sa manila? wala naman........

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    o diba... sabi ko nga

Hehe... I wonder when he'll make an offer for tsikot.com

William Lines (before it became part of WG&A) had a "small" cruise ship for going around the PI. I remember taking this to Palawan and Boracay over a course of four days (Bora was still a beautiful, clean and unspoiled island back then). However it was probably discontinued as the market probably did not pick up.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    For as long as international cruise companies refuse to come by Manila or any other international port in the country, the best example of what the Pinoy is like are the crew members of these ships. I know some people (locals and foreigners) who've been on international cruises and they always have high regard for the Pinoy crew. Friendly, attentive and courteous and the entertainers are among the most talented they've ever come across. Even the cruise line management prefer our kabayans over other nationalities, maging Asian, American or European man sila. Kung kaya lang ng Pinoy magsalita ng Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, etc., baka naubusan na ng trabaho ang mga taga ibang bansa.

I once went on an Asian cruise on Star Cruises. I talked to a crew member who turned out to be Indonesian. Tinagalog ko, thinking she was Pinoy. Aba, sinagot din ako in Tagalog. She told me that many Asians on their ship, Star Virgo yata yun, can actually speak Tagalog and that they use it as the common language among themselves, lalo na pag pinag-uusapan nila ang mga puti. She said that Tagalog is one of the easiest languages to learn and that the Thais, Malaysians and Indonesians have adopted it as their 3rd language after English on board the ship. It was such a heartwarming thing to find out.

Mabuhay ang ating mga kababayan sa mga cruise line! You may not know it, but you are among our country's goodwill ambassadors.

Resorts World Bayshore has a plan to have it....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
"Why cruise ships skip manila!"