New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 103 of 381 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3803
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    You (and Kimmell, apparently) are several months late. When Trump was bringing up CV19 on the SOTU address and then enacted the travel ban in January, the various corporate media networks were already the ones downplaying CV19, saying the flu is worse.

It was in this video that showed it. But, YT has been on a roll with its one-sided censorship.

That's why if Trump gets reelected, I want YT to be investigated. Put em out of business if it comes to that. I saw censorship under Marcos. Now, I'm seeing it here.
    Yeah, you're right about Trump downplaying Covid-19.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hehehe

Too short

Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Yeah, you're right about Trump downplaying Covid-19.

If you look at the WHO's web site, they were also recommending not to take any preventive measures against China even when the first cases hit the US back in January.

Trump did downplay CV19 to a certain extent. No one doubts that. But, if you look at the bigger picture, so did everybody else, including the WHO. What was the US media and the "resistance" doing at the time? They were too busy focused on the useless impeachment. It's the US media's job to inform us of what's going on everywhere and they failed miserably.

Even when Trump was downplaying CV19 in his conferences, he did put some measures into effect such as establishing a CV19 task force and enacting that travel ban. What did the Democrats and US media do? They called the travel ban xenophobic and asked people to ignore them. The media even lamblasted Trump for calling CV19 the Chinese or Wuhan virus when it was them who did it first. I'd have videos. But, YT censorship took them all down. CNN was the loudest of them all (in calling out Trump). Yet, CNN too was guilty of using Chinese or Wuhan when referring to the virus. I managed to save one from a different forum. The original thread was made back in January which I revisited in April.

ign-cnn-calls-wuhan-coronavirus.jpg
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 18th, 2020 at 12:06 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Good thing our governor has more sense than the one at Michigan.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Definitely time to sound the alarm on what YT is doing.

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Darth George
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails darth-george.jpg  

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    It's so easy to poke fun at the Boss Baby.... almost takes the challenge out of it. He's a gift to [comedy] that keeps on giving, mainly because, all he had to do was open his mouth and crap comes out.

This time, it's probably from all the Chloroquine he's been taking.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    It's so easy to poke fun at the Boss Baby.... almost takes the challenge out of it. He's a gift to [comedy] that keeps on giving, mainly because, all he had to do was open his mouth and crap comes out.

This time, it's probably from all the Chloroquine he's been taking.

So that where I heard of the name space force, I saw a trailer starring Steve Carell and the Netflix series is called space force, sabi ko bakit familiar yung name hahaha.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tsikot Forums mobile app