New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    WTF! It was on the headline today of the Star that he and his cohorts apologized and the judge said, okay apology accepted and don't do it next time. What is this? He was fully aware of what he did and what it would entail then now he is let off with a warning. No wonder these bozos continue their criminal behavior when they know they will not be punished after all. What is it with the system where certain people are immune from punishment. Imagine a common thief going to the judge and saying he is sorry. Think he will get clemency?
    Exactly, i was really hoping of some real tough reaction in the govt side on that incident, (im sorry for being gore) but we are talking about the LAW here , and if we dont uphold that thing what's gonna be left on us? I feel like, a lot of people of people in the govt. has Attention Deficit Disorder.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti View Post
    Exactly, i was really hoping of some real tough reaction in the govt side on that incident, (im sorry for being gore) but we are talking about the LAW here , and if we dont uphold that thing what's gonna be left on us? I feel like, a lot of people of people in the govt. has Attention Deficit Disorder.
    Wonder why the government uses kid gloves? Could they be protecting their own? As in fellow politicos so they will not be treated harshly when they step down.

What is a normal person to do?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    trillanes: rubbish. he speaks like a comy. thinks like comy. his supporters are comy. alliance with npa? sayang lang ang pera ng gobyerno sa pagpaaral sa kanya sa PMA at pagtraining sa SpecOps. pag ang taong to ang mamuno sa bansa, daig pa natin ang situation ng Cambodia noong 60s and 70s o marahil north korea.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    arrogant brat......

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
Trillanes and Gen. Lim calls for withdrawal of support to Pres. arroyo...again!