New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed
    Sinabi sa akin recently lang ng kapitbahay ko na si GMA daw talaga ay kurakot ginagawa nung mga kaalyado niya ay nagpapartihan ng pera sa hongkong at hindi dito sa pinas. Sinabi din ng kapitbahay ko na matalino talaga si GMA..

wala yan sa sinabi ng kapitbahay ko! heheh. dyok lang po.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    si thaksin pumatol na sa snap elections

si gma kaya kailan?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi
    hmmm curious ako ... sino yang kapitbahay mo?
    same question? sino kaya yun? di kasi ako naniniwala sa sabi-sabi lang eh.

mamatay na sila...ay, matanggal pala sila. hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thaksin is the p.m. or pres of thailand..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pag umiral ang delicadeza......baka si Thaksin mauna.

Si GMA malabo........kapit tuko, eh!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    busy tuloy sa monitoring ang mga kano...

at tyak may pustahan dito... lagyan natin ng cut-off date: June 6, 2006 pag parehong in nasa poder pa rin, DRAW!

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    matira matibay...kumapit!
    :fight:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    BANGKOK -- Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said Wednesday he may consider stepping aside temporarily to end Thailand's political crisis, as the top election official warned that snap polls called for next month could be delayed. Thaksin called the April 2 poll three years early in hopes of ending weeks of political turmoil, but he remains the target of mass street protests calling for his resignation.

For the first time Wednesday, he indicated that he was willing to consider a proposal from academics and business leaders that he step aside long enough to allow for constitutional reforms sought by the opposition.

"I am open to considering every solution," the premier said when asked about the proposal while campaigning in the northeastern town of Buriram.

"If there is anyone who could work instead of me, I would not cling to my position," he said.

Thaksin also suffered a slight from military leaders Tuesday, who publicly contradicted his warning about declaring a state of emergency should the protest turn violent. The military leaders insisted such a move was unwarranted.

===================================

Mauuna na nga siguro si Thaksin. Dumarami na kasi mga street protests. Military ayaw naman ng SONE.

Laki difference ng Thailand sa Pinas.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap
    BANGKOK -- Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said Wednesday he may consider stepping aside temporarily to end Thailand's political crisis, as the top election official warned that snap polls called for next month could be delayed. Thaksin called the April 2 poll three years early in hopes of ending weeks of political turmoil, but he remains the target of mass street protests calling for his resignation.

For the first time Wednesday, he indicated that he was willing to consider a proposal from academics and business leaders that he step aside long enough to allow for constitutional reforms sought by the opposition.

"I am open to considering every solution," the premier said when asked about the proposal while campaigning in the northeastern town of Buriram.

"If there is anyone who could work instead of me, I would not cling to my position," he said.

Thaksin also suffered a slight from military leaders Tuesday, who publicly contradicted his warning about declaring a state of emergency should the protest turn violent. The military leaders insisted such a move was unwarranted.

===================================

Mauuna na nga siguro si Thaksin. Dumarami na kasi mga street protests. Military ayaw naman ng SONE.

Laki difference ng Thailand sa Pinas.

malaki talaga. sa Thailand pala opposition pa ang nag-push ng constitutional reforms pero dito ang gusto lang ng opposition tanggalin ang namumuno then bahala na next ....
    Last edited by oldblue; March 15th, 2006 at 11:27 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thaksin Shinawatra & GMA