New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    dapat lahat ng tao sa gobyerno, at sa media, at sa showbiz, ay itapon sa moon!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    wag yun showbiz..mawawalan tayo ng entertainment. :D

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    If you're open to suggestions for the next President, if we're just talking about qualifications, I hope you consider Teodoro. Not for anything, he's low key, & delivers on his word. I think he's able. I'm still doing research on the guy. He may be far from popular now as he's probably unknown to many, but from what I'm gathering he has "it." The only "possible negative" is that he's related to Danding, but let's see.

As for GMA, she had the chance to show her class, but she didn't. She should have just stuck to her achievements (whatever that is), and let history judge her accordingly. But as pride would have it, she wanted to have the last say---and so she thinks.

The integrity issues of Garci and reneging on her word not to run again, the extra-judicial killings, the corruption charges vs the husband, etc., are just too glaring to forget.

We Pinoys have short memories. We're also too nice and tolerant as a people. We compromise a lot, even our values. We look at "lesser evils" when we should look for upright people. We turn a blind eye even when bad things happen. We don't call a spade a spade when we should. Where is the concept of right and wrong, or good or bad going? Wala na ba tayong sense of judgement? Or do we merely look to someone to whom we can benefit the most? Parang ganun na kasi kababa yung taong bayan eh. As some would say, weather, weather lang yan...

Teodoro for president.

======

Nung SONA may nadaanan ako na mga nagrarally at ganito nakalagay sa poster nila

"Cha-cha ibasura! Palitan ang bulok na sistema ng pamahalaan!" Kulang yata naibayad sakanila

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    everybody is waiting for her goodbye, if i am gma why would i say goodbye its like waiving the white flag in the middle of the battle...

there are so many aspirants, so many willing to take the position, but do you think those dying to seat the throne wont be as corrupt as gma?

if they arent corrupt, will they be able to govern well?

i am definitely not pro gma, but let the next president be at least half as greedy as she is, all govt official be half as greedy as they can be most likely the philippines will be a better place to live in...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    i am definitely not pro gma, but let the next president be at least half as greedy as she is, all govt official be half as greedy as they can be most likely the philippines will be a better place to live in...

If this would be true then it would be a big improvement, but I'm sad to say that this won't happen, they spent millions or billions during the campaign so they need to recover their expenses, not to mention the sponsors of these politicians. It goes back to what Lozada said in 08 "moderate your greed."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sona '09