New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Will you vote for the administration bet, Gibo?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 53.49%
  • No

34 39.53%
  • Undecided

6 6.98%
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    deserting a political dynasty like the cojuangcos can be a double-edged sword, so's working for the current admin. these aren't enough to base one's decision on this guy. any other 411s on gibo out there?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gibo is deserving... if not i'd go for Gordon... it's just my 2 cents.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    hehehehe okay lang yun, karapatan ko ipahayag ang opinion ko...

yan naman ang hirap din sa ating mga pinoy gagagawa gawa kayo ng thread or sasali sali kayo tapos ayaw nyo ng opinion ng ibang tao..

*s_quilicot
    e dyan pala sa paniniwala mo na di uusad ang pilipinas kung hahabulin si gloria..

e ano papayagan mo nalang ba na nakawan ka ng emplyado mo basta ang kapalit na empleyado ay matino? sabit ka dito tsong..ang pinag uusapan dito is "Will you vote for the administration bet, Gibo?" simple lang sagot ko.."hindi" baket? nasabi ko na opinion ko sa taas..
    haha nice one chief

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    go GIBO!

gibo, bec. unlike noynoy, he's actually trying to become better than his father.

that whole thing abt protecting GMA, etc etc... we like to think we're smart for thinking this up, like we're thinking strategically as in chess... but, we're not smart. things may have happened already that made GMA practically immune to trial... negotiations were made, secret dealings concluded...

if i were GMA's adviser, i would have already told her not to put all her eggs in one basket. and 3 years before the end of her term i would've already advised her to transfer funds, secure backdoor agreements between friendly non extradition nations, begin putting key people in the SC and CA, etc etc.

and i'm not even smart. ano pa kaya naisipan nung mga taong marunong talaga sa ganyan (i suggest you watch wag the dog, robert de niro)?

point is, that whole thing about GMA needing protection from gibo is a big unknown. it's a product of a PR guy from someone's political campaign - tapos here come the people who's sole idea of TV is wowowee/eat bulaga/dramarama... they swallow this PR spin hook line and sinker! why? bec. it's easier to believe a lie than to think about the things that happen without us ordinary people knowing about them.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i won't vote for gibo. Coming from the horses mouth that he will continue the legacy and programs of Arroyo, it only shows that this country will go nowhere under his administration,,,same people na naman..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    My shortlist includes Gibo and Noynoy. Sayang si Nick at Jc kasi kasama man sila di na talaga pwede manalo dahil mahina sila.

Out sila Manny (why is he spending too much? Negosyante yan babawiin investment niya), Erap (dapat pa ba explain?), Dicky (tama na pambobola. Kaya puro batikos mode na siya), Eddie (controlled talaga sarili sa pagpapakita ng leaning niya to be theocratic) at Jamby (pampagulo).

Toss up Gibo at Noynoy.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    gibo bec. admin candidate. u all know what happened to centennial when erap took over ramos. and what happened to erap's mansions when gma took over.

basta palit ng palit ng admin, mas lalo dami nasasayang kase ayaw ng bago pabanguhin pa lalo pangalan ng luma.

gibo will still be tuta eh ganun naman talaga ngaun. presidents are puppets of the powers that be. yun lang importante matuloy ang progress

if you still can't the progress, go to mckinley the 2nd eastwood and araneta center, the 3rd eastwood. and the entire fort area grabe that area will explode in progress in the next years to come. dun ako invest.

tama na yan accomplishments vs. talino or galing. basta importante continue yun policies ng present admin.

now if you're against admin kasi hindi maka-hirap. vote for ERap! gawin Macau ang Pilipinas. either way money will still flow in. yan lang importante. that's how the world works.

money is the root of all evil. or by deduction, money is evil. if you vote for "lesser evil", then that means "lesser money". yun lang po. bow

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ^^wow, you made a lot of sense there
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    Money is the root of all evil. or by deduction, money is evil. if you vote for "lesser evil", then that means "lesser money". yun lang po. bow
    Money us NOT the root of all evil. Those Pedophile catholic priests who abused children did not have money as their motives, for example.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Natatwa na ko sa pinapatunguhan ng thread na to..

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
So why Gibo?