New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mabuhay ang tsikot.com!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    admire interesting developments , promos .

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    oo nga , [SIZE=7]help [/SIZE]. i can't seem to enter threads. paano ba ? used to be so easy...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    nice one!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    cool!!! iam suporting you all the way!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    cool! looking forward to this.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    kelan kaya mababago pamamalakad ng gobyerno???

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Isn't this so wrong? The original address is www.skyscrapercity.com and it is still aroung and working. Is somebody trying to pass themselves off as the real thing?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiki View Post
    Isn't this so wrong? The original address is www.skyscrapercity.com and it is still aroung and working. Is somebody trying to pass themselves off as the real thing?
    nope, SkyscraperCity Philippines (SCP) is not passing itself off as the real thing.

It is a new community of positive-thinking and forward-looking Filipinos who are tired of too much bad news, destructive politics, self-bashing and self-defeatist attitude peddled in the mainstream media.

It aims to highlight the best in the Filipino and upcoming construction and infrastructure projects in the country that will further instill hope and pride in the nation and among Filipinos.

It is a Filipino website, for Filipinos (local and global) and about the Philippines.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I can't seem to access the forums, a window pops up and informs me that I have to read an "announcement" of some kind, I click on the "here" button but nothing happens.

SkyscraperCity Philippines - Let's Help Build Our Country!