New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry po. just ranting here...

i've been watching the senate investigation sessions on the ZTE on ANC and i can say that i will never, never vote for Mar Roxas if ever (when ever) he runs for president.

i voted for him before and i used to admire him, but now no more...

he is so bastos when interrogating his 'guests' in the senate. he shouts out his questions, butts/cuts them off when they try to answer his questions. his guests tried to explain their answers but he just wouldn't listen or even give them a chance to. he just keeps on butting them off, arrogantly out-shouting them off.

i believe he cannot be a good leader if he does not know how to listen.

this guy stinks! kitang kita na nagpapapogi lang for 2010.

i pity the country if ever this guys gets to be Philippine president.

No to Mar Roxas for President in 2010!

my apologies... just ranting here. what a disappointment!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I saw the discussion a while ago with the Sec. of Budget ba yun, and napansin ko na hindi nga makasagot yung secretary, kasi hirit ng hirit si Roxas.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I saw the whole proceeding, too. Sya lang ang laging mataas ang boses...
    Hindi ko sya ini-boto in the May 14 election.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    ma turn OFF kaya si Korina?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Grandstanding.......papansin.......pasikat. Yan tawag diyan.

Naghahanda na sa 2010.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Marami ng senators ngayon ang naghahanda para sa 2010. Isa na si palengke queen dito.

Wala namang maipapasang batas yang mga yan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    ma turn OFF kaya si Korina?
    Hindi siguro, fully paid na e

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hindi talaga dapat botohin yan.

San ka ba nakakita ng senator na gusto ipaimbestiga yung sa wowowee na dayaan.

Pati pa yun papatulan.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Baka nakuha niya yung ugali ng kanyang GF...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    --Well mukha nga, pero in fairness he hit the bullseye!! Tama rin ginawa nya dahil callous na gobyerno. May culture of impunity na nga mga public officials ngayon.

--Simply lang, pag gagastos ka ng kaban ng bayan at pagbabayarin mo ang sambayanang Pilipino, dapat malinaw sa gobyerno kung ano ang kahalagahan ng isang proyekto. E tinatanung nina Mar Roxas if what is the intended use of this white elephant na NBN ay di masagot nung asec ang rationale.
    --Ganun?The government has already committed to implement the project and yet they dont know the rationale nor justify the benefits the country might derive from it? I thought we are trying to eliminate our foreign debt? and yet left and right ang pag-utang na naman ng government? mga magkano ang ZTE, barya? hindi! It will cost use USD 350 million. Take note in US dollars? For what purpose? so that people in governmant can communicate with each other? Di ba kaya ng private sector sa Pinas yan?
    --Nagbabayad pa si Juan de la Cruz sa Utang sa China sa pagbili ng ZTE, obsolete na. Parang Bataan Nuclear power plant.

--Nandyan ang Globe-Innove-TM, Smart-Piltel-PLDT-Smart Bro, Digitel -Sun, Philcom, PT&T, Bayantel etc. kaya naman ng mga yan a/

--Tapos ipapahawak mo sa NBN, foreigner? Sigurado ba sila na fool-proof yan? paano confidentiality ng government transaction?

--I applaud everytime the Arroyo govt come up with sensible programs. Such as the Biofuels act, Cheap medicine bill (authored by Roxas) if ever it will be really be passed into law, banning of imported vehicles outside Freeports, directive by the president of prioritizing filipino products and services in government procurement etc.

--Pero ang ang ZTE deal, Cyberhighway program ng DEp Ed at JPEPA they all stinks. Amoy na amoy ng mga senador ang baho ng mga deals na ito.

--So with all due respect, and i humbly disagree na Tama rin ginawa ni Roxas dahil akala ng ibang govenment officials that they have the divine right to spend blindly the people's money!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Senator Mar Roxas is so Bastos!