New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Ano masasabi nyo sa pag declare ng Martial Law in Mindanao. Mixed ang mga nababasa kong comments sa social media. Kayo ba?

Duterte declares martial law in Mindanao - CNN Philippines
    Beep Beep! School Bus! Beep Beep! School Bus!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    The focus should first be the safety and security of innocent civilians. Finger-pointing and politics can be done later, if that's what some want.

Kawawa naman mga kababayan natin.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Supporters of psycho suddenly cares about human lives, awkward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And a notice in advance to EU and the whole world, we don't need your humanitarian aid after this crisis. [emoji849]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Feel ko no choice but to declare and Martial Law. Anybody in the position would do so, ang issue sakin ung implementation and execution.

Allergic kasi tayo sa Martial Law because of Marcos, kaya ung iba over reacting.

Praying for the safety of the Marawi community.

Last night nasa greenhills kami tapos ung nag titinda ng celphone umiiyak habang nag bebenta. Ung dalawang anak nya daw naiwan dun walang kasama, 12 and 13 years old. Wala shang magawa.
    Beep Beep! School Bus! Beep Beep! School Bus!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Supporters of psycho suddenly cares about human lives, awkward.

If you're referring to me, I voted for Roxas. I think DU30 is not good for the country. I just think there are things more important than assigning blame. Priorities lang, mas importante sa akin ang buhay ng tao kaysa sa pulitika.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JC-Tsikot View Post
    Feel ko no choice but to declare and Martial Law. Anybody in the position would do so, ang issue sakin ung implementation and execution.

Allergic kasi tayo sa Martial Law because of Marcos, kaya ung iba over reacting.

Praying for the safety of the Marawi community.

Last night nasa greenhills kami tapos ung nag titinda ng celphone umiiyak habang nag bebenta. Ung dalawang anak nya daw naiwan dun walang kasama, 12 and 13 years old. Wala shang magawa.
    Bakit walang choice? Power tripping lang yan to declare martial law.

Akala ko ba sabi nila "your govt is on top of the situation" eh bakit kailangan mag martial law, control na pala nila eh?

Ano bang hinde nila magawa ngayon pag hinde Sila nag declare ng martial law?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^zamboanga was besieged by rogue elements of the MNLF and noynoy didnt resort to martial law

The crazy one is conditioning the mind of the filipino people

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    If you're referring to me, I voted for Roxas. I think DU30 is not good for the country. I just think there are things more important than assigning blame. Priorities lang, mas importante sa akin ang buhay ng tao kaysa sa pulitika.
    I'm not referring to you and I don't care who you voted for.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    With no one minding the store as DU30 brought those involved in national security with him to Russia. Ayan nag hihintay ng orders yung mga sundalo..., And cuts in US anti-terrorism assistance in Mindanao brought about by his policy, kaya lumakas ang loob ng mga Islamic militants.

Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast
Martial Law in Mindanao