New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    ok lang iyon... tutal kaunti lang naman umattend at nakarinig ng Live na PI... nya

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bad publicity is still publicity. The longer people talk about it, the longer he stays in the limelight...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I think it will be epic fail if he thinks this might help his chances in 2010... But then again I am getting increasingly worried about the 2010 elections mukhang isang walang kwentang election nanaman...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    it always is
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ginagaya lang niya yung pagmumura ni Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    It's a free country. Anyone can say whatever the hell anyone wants to say :Dregardless of motives. And we can only speculate.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Puro sila daldal. Pare-pareho lang sila......

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    iniisip siguro ni Roxas ay ganito

PI! kapag natuloy ang charter change ay wala na kaming trabaho na mga senador at wala na ako pag asa maging presidente

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post

kaya ok lang pareng Mar, di ka mag sorry...pero di ko pa rin ikaw type na maging Pres...isa lang ang gusto ko...associate justice siya ngayon sa CA...taga Bicol.

...only that, there's no enough funds to keep the campaign machinery grinding to catapult her to presidency. believe me...she has everything to be our next president...but she doesn't know i admire her this much. she is not rich...but she got the respect of other justices, even the moneyed ones.

Hey Sis,- I need to do some research on this person you're mentioning. From the way you described her, she could be a good friend of one of our family friends there....

7101:hooray:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gusto ko maging president si Defense Secretary Gilberto Teodoro.

Kaya lang ay hindi sya kilala ng public kasi masyado sya tahimik. Sa pilipinas kasi kapag lagi ka nakikita sa rally and sa TV ay siguradong mananalo ka na sa election.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Sen. Mar Roxas Curses at Rally