New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Just to add to threx666's views...

Let's think it through: if the PH government does lend support to the sultan, that's like declaring war on Malaysia -- country vs. country. Damay lahat ng PH -- you, me, your family. What if Malaysia invades Mindanao -- nay, Manila? What if everything really goes wrong, and we're forced to draft Pinoys into this war? Are you willing to go and fight? Are you willing to offer your sons, maybe even daughters, for the sultan's "cause" ?
    No but 20+ million Malaysians to 90+ million Filipinos...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    If it was the chinese who occupied Sabah. Do you think Malaysia will attack them? And do you think China will just watch their people die? #justfordiscusion no need to be emotional about it
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    Sir ,

Kung Ikw po ba ang magdedecide in this situation , would you really come to the rescue for the kirams and sacrifice the whole 90 million Filipinos who are just trying to get by everyday?

Typical na filipino tactic naman kasi masyado yung ginagawa ng mga kirams e, Pupunta ka dun to assert your claim through aa armed conflict , then you expect to ask for a ceasefire in the middle of the fight since you are already losing the battle? And expect for the sympathy of the world?

In my opinion , a good head of state is not just deciding for the benefit for a few people , rather making a difficult decision for the whole nation .

Just my 2 cents
    If its a legitimate claim, whether they drag the country to war, my point is at least they have the guts to fight for it.. Unlike the gov't who has done nothing to pursue what should be ours... The next thing you know, the whole country's taken over by another race... Phils is bullied because we are weak to defend ourselves and even weaker letting it happen.

If I were in the President's position, Pinoy pa rin yang mga yan. An act should be done to protect them and avoid all-out war with Malaysia at the same time.. Kirams wants to talk and if Malaysia doesn't honor that, who is there to mediate? US? China? UN? Eh anu pa pakialam nila dun... Its just the same thing China is doing to us.. we want to be heard yet the other party has deaf ears.. so what do you do? Let it pass for how many more decades or even century?

Quote Originally Posted by iOz View Post
    Malaysian government spent millions to protect their interest to an oil rich state Sabah and yet their military is no much with their own moslem trainees that they are fighting now. The word is KARMA...
    That's my point, armed militia can survive Malaysia's army attacks. eh dyan sila nagtraining eh.. probably the guns they now used were even donated by Malaysia..

Then again, my views don't mean a thing to anybody else. I do not move to change your minds.. I just hope the war doesn't reach our shores and each one of us would say, it's already to late... kasi like oliver said.. hati tayo ng opinyon pero walang may gusto ng gyera.. pero pano kung nandyan na mismo sa labas ng bahay mo, nadamay na pamilya mo, tingin nyo ba may pipiliin pa mga yan.. none of us have lived the era of war that's maybe the reason why no one's willing to stand up for his country.

Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Tutal hati ang opinion ng mga pinoy dito sa issue na to...Yung iba nakikisimpatiya kay kiram dahil sa Pilipinas nga naman talaga daw ang Sabah, dapat supportahan kapwa pinoy etc etc, samantala yung iba naiinis kasi epal et makasarili di dapat ganun ang ginawa etc etc.

Bakit di nalang magtayo ng volunteer division ang Pilipinas, lahat ng pinoy na sumusupporta kay kiram magvolunteer at ipadala sa sabah as reinforcement, armasan na rin, tutal nag ROTC naman siguro kayo at marunong mag martsa martsa sa initan. Kung magtagumpay kayo paghatihatian niyo yung lupa at magtayo kayo ng sarili niyong bansa!

Yung ayaw dito nalang sa tsikot at mag type type nalang.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    You don't know a thing about warfare.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    matagal ng showing yung 300 ah.. give him a copy.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Royal Malaysian Air Force:

18 Su-30MKM Flanker
    8 F/A-18D Hornet
    18 RF-5E/F-5E
    10 MiG-29
    12 BAE Hawk

Philippine Air Force

Royal Malaysian Army

48 PT-91(T-72M) Main Battle Tanks

Philippine Army

Last edited by Monseratto; March 8th, 2013 at 08:04 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    matagal ng showing yung 300 ah.. give him a copy.
    You should have shown that to Sadam Hussein when the Americans invaded Iraq...Saan na ba si pareng Sadam

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    Honestly I haven't got a single clue, I'm talking about population here.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    You should have shown that to Sadam Hussein when the Americans invaded Iraq...Saan na ba si pareng Sadam
    Yup, he's in hell executed by his own people.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Anyway, what's happening to Malaysia now is their biggest KARMA. Let the Kiram pursue their claim. as a matter of fact all they want is international attention which the Philippine Government couldn't give.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    volunteer and go to sabah