New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 444
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,938
    #251
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    wish ko nga pumunta na din dun MILF, MNLF, NPA, lalong lalo na ABUSAYAF....
    What a sight it would be kung lahat ng pinondohan ng Malaysia eh pumunta ng Sabah at magbigay ng backup kay Kiram...

    However, ang laking kahihiyan lalo sa Pilipinas yun... armed militia better than the military and a gov't who doesn't give a f*ck to its people.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    3,872
    #252
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    What a sight it would be kung lahat ng pinondohan ng Malaysia eh pumunta ng Sabah at magbigay ng backup kay Kiram...

    However, ang laking kahihiyan lalo sa Pilipinas yun... armed militia better than the military and a gov't who doesn't give a f*ck to its people.
    I beg to disagree. Since when was the "Royal Army" better than the AFP? Is it because they scattered and fled when the bombs started dropping?

    And how can you say the government "doesn't give a f*ck to its people"? There are more Pinoys who are staying in Malaysia legitimately than this merry band of armed idiots running around in Sabah proclaiming their property rights. Its the Kiram's who don't give a s#it about how their actions could affect thousands of Filipinos.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    6,382
    #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    I beg to disagree. Since when was the "Royal Army" better than the AFP? Is it because they scattered and fled when the bombs started dropping?

    And how can you say the government "doesn't give a f*ck to its people"? There are more Pinoys who are staying in Malaysia legitimately than this merry band of armed idiots running around in Sabah proclaiming their property rights. Its the Kiram's who don't give a s#it about how their actions could affect thousands of Filipinos.
    +1 on this. Ang gusto nila ubusan ng lahi, pero kasama lahat ng Pinoy vs Malaysian. But then, huh?!?!

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    56
    #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    I beg to disagree. Since when was the "Royal Army" better than the AFP? Is it because they scattered and fled when the bombs started dropping?

    And how can you say the government "doesn't give a f*ck to its people"? There are more Pinoys who are staying in Malaysia legitimately than this merry band of armed idiots running around in Sabah proclaiming their property rights. Its the Kiram's who don't give a s#it about how their actions could affect thousands of Filipinos.
    Sabah: Ground Zero

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    845
    #255
    "No one should underestimate Malaysia's resolve to uphold the principle that Sabah is part of Malaysia forever and (this) cannot be questioned by anyone, be it from within or outside the country." Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak
    This is what Kiram's goons achieved.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,064
    #256
    Why do the simple-minded want the PH to go to war with Malaysia to save the asses of Kiram's group?

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    770
    #257
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    What a sight it would be kung lahat ng pinondohan ng Malaysia eh pumunta ng Sabah at magbigay ng backup kay Kiram...

    However, ang laking kahihiyan lalo sa Pilipinas yun... armed militia better than the military and a gov't who doesn't give a f*ck to its people.
    Sir ,

    Kung Ikw po ba ang magdedecide in this situation , would you really come to the rescue for the kirams and sacrifice the whole 90 million Filipinos who are just trying to get by everyday?

    Typical na filipino tactic naman kasi masyado yung ginagawa ng mga kirams e, Pupunta ka dun to assert your claim through aa armed conflict , then you expect to ask for a ceasefire in the middle of the fight since you are already losing the battle? And expect for the sympathy of the world?

    In my opinion , a good head of state is not just deciding for the benefit for a few people , rather making a difficult decision for the whole nation .

    Just my 2 cents

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    65
    #258
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    What a sight it would be kung lahat ng pinondohan ng Malaysia eh pumunta ng Sabah at magbigay ng backup kay Kiram...

    However, ang laking kahihiyan lalo sa Pilipinas yun... armed militia better than the military and a gov't who doesn't give a f*ck to its people.
    Malaysian government spent millions to protect their interest to an oil rich state Sabah and yet their military is no much with their own moslem trainees that they are fighting now. The word is KARMA...

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    9,720
    #259
    Just to add to threx666's views...

    Let's think it through: if the PH government does lend support to the sultan, that's like declaring war on Malaysia -- country vs. country. Damay lahat ng PH -- you, me, your family. What if Malaysia invades Mindanao -- nay, Manila? What if everything really goes wrong, and we're forced to draft Pinoys into this war? Are you willing to go and fight? Are you willing to offer your sons, maybe even daughters, for the sultan's "cause" ?

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,287
    #260
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Just to add to threx666's views...

    Let's think it through: if the PH government does lend support to the sultan, that's like declaring war on Malaysia -- country vs. country. Damay lahat ng PH -- you, me, your family. What if Malaysia invades Mindanao -- nay, Manila? What if everything really goes wrong, and we're forced to draft Pinoys into this war? Are you willing to go and fight? Are you willing to offer your sons, maybe even daughters, for the sultan's "cause" ?
    no way! just because of a reckless, selfish act of that damn sultan the whole Phl will suffer

Tags for this Thread

Sabah Standoff Issues