New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    patay mga bloggers dyan. they must leave some space sa blog nila kapag may inaccuse silang tao.

dito naman sa forum, kung may inaccuse ka (car or company), they can reply anytime they want, free of charge and it's posted immediately. so i guess walang violation.

at least that's how i interpret it.
    With bloggers, I think it's still "legal" since your can post your response via the feedback area of the blogger's page.

But it cannot be not really enforced especially if they are fighting against something posted on the internet like blogs because if the blogger prefers to remain anonymous and only posts under a pseudonym, who are you going to arrest, the server located in some other country?

This law mainly protects the politicians themselves who have so much to hide from the general public.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^plainly absurd. pag sa newspaper yan...di na news pag pinapalabas yung reply nila.

m just wondering kung pinag isipan ba nila to...????

napaka all encompassing...trabaho ng isang di lang di nag iisip, lazy pa...
    Last edited by ab_initio; March 11th, 2009 at 12:28 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    This law mainly protects the politicians themselves who have so much to hide from the general public.
    i agree. the bill is obviously self-serving for politicians.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    Right of Reply: Senate Bill 2150 and House Bill 3306

Senate Bill No. 2150
    AN ACT GRANTING THE RIGHT OF REPLY AND PROVIDING PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION THEREOF
    Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the Philippines in Congress assembled:
    SECTION 1. Right of Reply. -All persons natural or juridical who are accused directly or indirectly of committing or having committed or of intending to commit any crime or offense defined by law or are [SIZE=5]criticized by innuendo, suggestion or rumor for any lapse in behavior in public or private life[/SIZE] shall have the right to reply to the charges published or printed in newspapers, magazines, newsletters or publications circulated commercially or for free, or to criticisms aired or broadcast over radio, television, websites, or through any electronic device.
    ———————
    ------xxxxxxx--------------

thanks to this link:

http://jlp-law.com/blog/right-of-rep...use-bill-3306/
    Ano kaya ibig sabihin ng highlighted?

Paano kung nagkuwento lang ako ng nangyari sa akin like if nasiraan ng sasakyan ang kakilala then iyong nag-tow ng sasakyan ay na-late tapos iyong nag-service di alam ang gagawin sa nasirang car, etc., criticism na ba ito?

Btw, kelangan ba malaman ng criticized na kini-criticize siya para maka-pag-reply siya?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

May nagkakamali bang Pilipino?

Malabo yata ito....

"I lied", "I'm sorry", et al....

7606:mobile1:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by manunulat View Post
    Ano kaya ibig sabihin ng highlighted?

Paano kung nagkuwento lang ako ng nangyari sa akin like if nasiraan ng sasakyan ang kakilala then iyong nag-tow ng sasakyan ay na-late tapos iyong nag-service di alam ang gagawin sa nasirang car, etc., criticism na ba ito?

Btw, kelangan ba malaman ng criticized na kini-criticize siya para maka-pag-reply siya?

the only legal compulsion i see is for the publisher, etc. to publish the reply if any is forthcoming. if there's none, meaning if there's no reply, there's no obligation to reserve a space for the one accused or the subject of an article. but then again...it's preposterous, like in a news article...the reply won't be any news anymore...so when the senate provides for its sunset clause, they should have also made each provision specific, because in a sense, they are curtailing the economic aspect of the freedom of the press...

needless to state...one day what we're gonna read in the news would be not news but replies...:lol:

so if the criticism didnt reach his knowledge...no reply.
    Last edited by ab_initio; March 11th, 2009 at 01:15 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Para daw mabawasan ang mga pinapatay na journalist at newsmen. Hay. Another bill made by idi0ts.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Para daw mabawasan ang mga pinapatay na journalist at newsmen. Hay. Another bill made by idi0ts.
    baka napikon lang si Sen. Nene dun sa kabilang thread about his secret fetish for masked naked college guys

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Not all criticisms are bad. Meron ngang constructive criticism which is very appreciated at times. Eg. nag-toothbrush ka ba?, naka-dungaw si pedro (bukas zipper mo), etc.

So, why curtail in blanket criticisms? Did criticism catapulted the present administration to malacanang?

Also,pag election, hindi ba gusto rin malaman ng botante ang mga itinatago ng candidate? Meron pa ba iyong batas na nag-aalow na mag-campaign para huwag iboto ang isang candidate?

Paano iyong paid ads na nagbabatikos, I guess madidiscourage na sila kasi baka doble gastos.

Hindi ba kapag public figure, ready dapat sa mga batikos? If no criticisms, there may be tendency to lax on public service or work.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    paktay ang mga showbiz mags

hindi yata ito maganda kina tulfo bros.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Right of Reply Bill could suppress posting?